+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Travel history - US transfer

commagk

Oct 20, 2018
Hi there

I'm currently filling out my PR application and as you know you need to fill out travel history.
I'm looking at my passport and I have plenty of stamps from US because of my connection flights to Europe. Do I have to include those dates in my application as well?

Thank you !

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Hi there

I'm currently filling out my PR application and as you know you need to fill out travel history.
I'm looking at my passport and I have plenty of stamps from US because of my connection flights to Europe. Do I have to include those dates in my application as well?

Thank you !
You need to be more clear in your questions. What was the end point of these trips?

Transit destinations don't need to be included but then you mention stamps and there are no stamps on lay over airports. You need to be more clear if you want someone to help you.

commagk

Oct 20, 2018
Hi @cansha

The end point of every trip was a country in Europe. I have 7 stamps from the US when I was at the airport for my connecting flights. What I was thinking is that I will explicitly list those stamps/dates in my letter of explanation saying these stamps are in my passport as part of my trip to another country.

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Hi @cansha

The end point of every trip was a country in Europe. I have 7 stamps from the US when I was at the airport for my connecting flights. What I was thinking is that I will explicitly list those stamps/dates in my letter of explanation saying these stamps are in my passport as part of my trip to another country.
If US was your transiting country I don't think it needs to be in travel history. But, I don't see any harm in your approach of mentioning those in LOE and explaining it.

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
You must be joking. Cic doest care about stamps in passport. Most of them are not legible or in a foreign language.
Bravo to this answer.