+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Travel history** Trips between Country of Origin & Residence

jawadchoudary

Star Member
Jun 4, 2015
Hello All,

In the travel history section of the application, We are required to mention all the trips taken outside country of Origin and residence. My country of origin is Pakistan and residence is Canada.
DO i need to include the trips that are taken between country of Origin and Residence ( i.e Between Canada and home country).

Thanks

RabinJi

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2014
Penticton,B.C
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
21-07-2016
AOR Received.
13th June
Passport Req..
14,June,2017
LANDED..........
18/07/2017
jawadchoudary said:
Hello All,

In the travel history section of the application, We are required to mention all the trips taken outside country of Origin and residence. My country of origin is Pakistan and residence is Canada.
DO i need to include the trips that are taken between country of Origin and Residence ( i.e Between Canada and home country).

Thanks
Yes you must include and make sure don't leave any blank.
Good Luck

Siddiquis

Star Member
Sep 18, 2015
This is ambiguous! because its explicitly written over there that we do not need to include trip to "Country of Origin" or "Country of Residence". As in my case i am a Pakistani too but live in Qatar and almost all the entry/exit stamps on my passport are of the aforementioned countries, except UAE and KSA where i visited, I am mentioning all the stamps anyway ...

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
I'm just including everything.

jawadchoudary

Star Member
Jun 4, 2015
kryt0n said:
I'm just including everything.
All right , if we are planning to include everything. Then my next question would be,which country should we take as reference?
Should we write visits from the prespective of country of origin or should we take country of residence as reference and write every vist down??

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
jawadchoudary said:
All right , if we are planning to include everything. Then my next question would be,which country should we take as reference?
Should we write visits from the prespective of country of origin or should we take country of residence as reference and write every vist down??
Erm... Not sure. Haven't got that far yet

dewk

Star Member
Jun 8, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jawadchoudary said:

I have taken my home country as reference and mentioned all travels.

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
OK i had this same question a few days ago, it was answered by someone who actually did what I'm about to say below and got PR also..

Say for eg : Nationality - Indian. Living in KSA since 1st jan 2014

so country of origin is India, current residence country is KSA

you dont need to show travel between KSA and India, and vice versa... but if you were living in KSA and travelled to say Qatar or UAE or whatever, that needs to be shown.

you still need to show when you moved to KSA i.e. 1st Jan 2014... like travelled from India on 31st Dec 2013, landed in KSA on 1st Jan 2014. That needs to be shown...

and write an LOE explaining what you have done also...

hopefully this clears any doubts you or anyone else has... good luck

Reactions: Beenish_j

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I think they will identify your country (countries) of origin on the page, where you state your citizenships
They will also identify your place of residency on the adresses that you have stated in your adress history.

And they can also identify travels between those 2 if ever there was any passport stamping, they will see it.
Any longer trips can be deducted from the change of your adress.
That is why this is not needed.
The only reason for that travel history is to determine which countries do you need PCC from (or which countries shall they check, if you have entered them legaly).

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
vensak said:
I think they will identify your country (countries) of origin on the page, where you state your citizenships
They will also identify your place of residency on the adresses that you have stated in your adress history.

And they can also identify travels between those 2 if ever there was any passport stamping, they will see it.
Any longer trips can be deducted from the change of your adress.
That is why this is not needed.
The only reason for that travel history is to determine which countries do you need PCC from (or which countries shall they check, if you have entered them legaly).
I'm still including all ok it ;)

Dzwony

Star Member
Aug 15, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thestunner316 said:
OK i had this same question a few days ago, it was answered by someone who actually did what I'm about to say below and got PR also..

you dont need to show travel between KSA and India, and vice versa... but if you were living in KSA and travelled to say Qatar or UAE or whatever, that needs to be shown.

you still need to show when you moved to KSA i.e. 1st Jan 2014... like travelled from India on 31st Dec 2013, landed in KSA on 1st Jan 2014. That needs to be shown...

Thanks for info. But how about this scenario- Indian citizen, currently residing in India (less than 6 months), but for the past 10 years I was residing in UAE. So do I need to add travel history between these two when I was a resident of UAE?
Thanks

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dzwony said:
Thanks for info. But how about this scenario- Indian citizen, currently residing in India (less than 6 months), but for the past 10 years I was residing in UAE. So do I need to add travel history between these two when I was a resident of UAE?
Thanks
no.
you however will need to mention when you first started living in uae on resident visa... and obviously you need pcc from both countries.

good luck

vabishek17

Mar 24, 2017
thestunner316 said:

Thank you this clears most of doubts. However, I just have one question. Quite similar to the situation above, my country of origin is India and country of residence is USA. I first landed in USA in Aug 2010 and I have been here since then (although I have made 2-3 round-trips to India for few weeks). So, when I enter the first date of entry into USA, should select the ongoing option in the form?

Thanks!

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vabishek17 said:
Thank you this clears most of doubts. However, I just have one question. Quite similar to the situation above, my country of origin is India and country of residence is USA. I first landed in USA in Aug 2010 and I have been here since then (although I have made 2-3 round-trips to India for few weeks). So, when I enter the first date of entry into USA, should select the ongoing option in the form?

Thanks!
if i understood your question correctly, then answer is yes