+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Travel history questions

SHABAM

Star Member
Jul 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello,

I would appreciate it if you could give me a clear direct answer to my questions before submitting my application.

1. My history over the last 10 years is divided over three different passports, should I upload all passports copies?

2. I am living in Saudi Arabia, the date format (Arabic) is different from the normal date format and when I use an online date converter, dates may slightly vary, what should I do to be accurate when I fill from () to ()?

3. I lived in a border city near to a different country, so it was easy for me to move back and forth between both countries and I have dozens of stamps and multiple stamps within the same day! should I include an explanation to this? or just write the broadest stamp period?

4. The vast majority of stamps are in Arabic, should I translate?

5. This is a bit complex, I used the nearest airport to me in a near country to travel abroad, how can I report this period of time?
Example:

Left Saudi to Bahrain (entry stamp to Bahrain) then used Bahrain airport (exit stamp) to travel to Germany, then back to Bahrain (entry stamp) followed by (exit stamp from Bahrain) to Saudi!

I will mention Germany period but should I say that I was in Bahrain the whole period based on the stamps?

Thank you for your help

jaffaral

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2014
Category........
Other
1) Yes include all passport from latest to oldest with all the visa stamps
( not necessary but be on safe side)
2) no need to mention your travel history between Saudi and Bahrain. Just explain in LOE your situation. When an officer see so many stamps he will understand
3) use Bahrain to Germany

Reactions: SHABAM

gulraizhanif

Feb 4, 2019
Hello,

I would appreciate it if you could give me a clear direct answer to my questions before submitting my application.

1. My history over the last 10 years is divided over three different passports, should I upload all passports copies?

2. I am living in Saudi Arabia, the date format (Arabic) is different from the normal date format and when I use an online date converter, dates may slightly vary, what should I do to be accurate when I fill from () to ()?

3. I lived in a border city near to a different country, so it was easy for me to move back and forth between both countries and I have dozens of stamps and multiple stamps within the same day! should I include an explanation to this? or just write the broadest stamp period?

4. The vast majority of stamps are in Arabic, should I translate?

5. This is a bit complex, I used the nearest airport to me in a near country to travel abroad, how can I report this period of time?
Example:

Left Saudi to Bahrain (entry stamp to Bahrain) then used Bahrain airport (exit stamp) to travel to Germany, then back to Bahrain (entry stamp) followed by (exit stamp from Bahrain) to Saudi!

I will mention Germany period but should I say that I was in Bahrain the whole period based on the stamps?

Thank you for your help
hi! did you translate your saudi stamps? I am in same position. Don't know how to translate islamic dates