+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Travel History Question

kyogen

Apr 2, 2019
Hi all,

So i have submitted my application in Sept 2019 and things are going well. Medical exam and biometrics have been approved. But they are asking me for more travel history. I am a US citizen and everytime I enter Canada, the customs never stamp my passport at all. The boarding pass and travel itinerary that I provided from Expedia seems to be not enough.

What exactly do they mean by travel history? Since I dont have stamp on my passport I dont really have anything at all. Do stamps from other countries like Philippines and Japan count?

-Ken

Last edited:

YVR123

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2017
Travel history means your history of travelling in and out of all countries.
You do not need STAMPS to state if you travel. You can track your travel itinerary, flight tickets and even personal notes/emails to trace back ALL travel history and fill all in the form. And it's not only travel in and out of Canada, or USA, it's for any counrty that you travel to and from.

We filled in something similar for PR card renewal and citizenship appliation and we lived in a town within 30 min drive to the board and believe me, getting the travel history with those "easy cross boarder trips" were painful.