FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-07-2017
AOR Received.
19-07-2017
Med's Done....
27-07-2017
Application Question: Your or Your family members taken any trips outside their country of origin or of residence in the last ten years?

My Question:
I have traveled to my birth country from my country of residence multiple times. Do i need to list them as well ? Or Do i need to list only the countries visited other than My Home country or country of residence ?

aditi04

Feb 9, 2017
I have the same situation. The application says - travel apart from your country of origin or country of residence. Does it mean any other countries apart from both - country of residence and origin?

Srushti

Oct 25, 2016
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
01-03-2017
Doc's Request.
31-03-2017
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
26-05-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
01-08-2017
This is a very tricky question as to which Country you take as a base reference.
however, I have mentioned all my travels from the time I turned 18 just to be on the safe side.

farazafzal

Aug 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
zeeC said:
Application Question: Your or Your family members taken any trips outside their country of origin or of residence in the last ten years?

My Question:
I have traveled to my birth country from my country of residence multiple times. Do i need to list them as well ? Or Do i need to list only the countries visited other than My Home country or country of residence ?
This has always been a debatable question. My advise:

A) Take your Current country of residence as a BASE Country-
B) Mention all of your trips taken away from your current Country of residence. This includes all trips you have taken to your Home Country (Country of birth)
C) Now you might reach a point (in last 5 years) when you were not in your Current country of residence --- No problem, as it will start covering your trips from home country to other countries (it took me more time to put this. Take your time to understand the last line. OR just follow what I said in point B and go with the flow.

aditi04

Feb 9, 2017
farazafzal said:
This has always been a debatable question. My advise:

A) Take your Current country of residence as a BASE Country-
B) Mention all of your trips taken away from your current Country of residence. This includes all trips you have taken to your Home Country (Country of birth)
C) Now you might reach a point (in last 5 years) when you were not in your Current country of residence --- No problem, as it will start covering your trips from home country to other countries (it took me more time to put this. Take your time to understand the last line. OR just follow what I said in point B and go with the flow.
Nicely put! +1

However, do you know if that's okay? I sort of resonate with point C. I was living in a different country (not my current residence, not my country of origination) a couple of years back. And I had travelled to different countries for short periods while the 'third country' was my country of residence for about 2 years.
Do I need to mention each and every exit? The list might get really long and cumbersome to gather.

ladybug8888

Star Member
Dec 5, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You don't need to provide travels between your country of origin and country of your residence.
Purpouse of travel history is to check from which country you need to provide police records. In case of your country of origin and country of residence you need to provide it no matter how many times your traveled back and forth (despite Canada, if your are currently in Canada you don't need to provide police record, they will ask if they need it)