+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Travel History (PR Application Form)

shewolf

Mar 24, 2023
Do I have to provide the travel history of my family members even I was not with them during their travels? For example, my brother is a frequent traveller because he is a businessmen. He has his own travel plans same with my other siblings that I am not part of.

In the first section of the there’s an instruction asking for my travel history only.

Provide details of any trips the applicant has taken outside his/her country of origin or of residence in the last ten years (or since his/her 18th birthday if this was less than ten years ago). Include all trips: tourism, business, training, etc.

There’s also another section asking for the family member’s travel history which contradicts to the above statement.

Has applicant, and if applicable, applicant’s family members taken any trips outside their country of origin or of residence in the last ten years (or since their 18th birthday if this was less than ten years ago). Include all trips: tourism, business, training, etc.

Last edited:

YVR123

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2017
Do I have to provide the travel history of my family members even I was not with them during their travels? For example, my brother is a frequent traveller because he is a businessmen. He has his own travel plans same with my other siblings that I am not part of.

In the first section of the there’s an instruction asking for my travel history only.

Provide details of any trips Karla Jalmanzar has taken outside his/her country of origin or of residence in the last ten years (or since his/her 18th birthday if this was less than ten years ago). Include all trips: tourism, business, training, etc.

There’s also another section asking for the family member’s travel history which contradicts to the above statement.

Has applicant, and if applicable, applicant’s family members taken any trips outside their country of origin or of residence in the last ten years (or since their 18th birthday if this was less than ten years ago). Include all trips: tourism, business, training, etc.
What are you applying under?
How old are you? Are you a dependent of your parents?

Normally, only spouse, common law partner and children of PA are consider immediate family under IRCC.
Why is your adult brother part of your PR application?

shewolf

Mar 24, 2023
What are you applying under?
How old are you? Are you a dependent of your parents?

Normally, only spouse, common law partner and children of PA are consider immediate family under IRCC.
Why is your adult brother part of your PR application?
I am the main applicant for the Provincial Nominee Program. I only have one declared dependent which is my husband. We don’t have kids.

there’s a separate family section wherein immediate family members are identified as parents and siblings not just kids. So I thought for the travel history, it’s also asking my parents and siblings. Even the form of my husband has this same travel history requirements which is very confusing for us.