+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Travel History - Post ITA

kony5669

Oct 7, 2020
Thanks for the response. I also ended up doing the same.
Hi, sorry to hijack this, but so you put something like:

-United States (date of entry - date of exit)

or more like

-India (date of entry - date of exit)

thanks!

kony5669

Oct 7, 2020

or more like

thanks!

surojittaurus

Mar 9, 2020

or more like

thanks!

The second one

harshpatel170195

Oct 26, 2020
I had some questions about travel history section.
It is clearly mentioned to list any trips outside of your country of residence and origin. As I am a CEC applicant my country of residence is CANADA and country of origin is INDIA. So I have to mention trips taken outside of these countries and I had traveled to US in Aug 2018 which I have mention in travel history but I have also taken trip to INDIA from CANADA in january 2020 and I have NOT mentioned this trip in my travel history. Can someone please confirm if this okay ? Thank you in advance.

21Goose

VIP Member
Nov 10, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 2017
It is clearly mentioned to list any trips outside of your country of residence and origin. As I am a CEC applicant my country of residence is CANADA and country of origin is INDIA. So I have to mention trips taken outside of these countries and I had traveled to US in Aug 2018 which I have mention in travel history but I have also taken trip to INDIA from CANADA in january 2020 and I have NOT mentioned this trip in my travel history. Can someone please confirm if this okay ? Thank you in advance.
You're fine. You don't need to mention those trips.

Reactions: upon

vijay_newbie

May 21, 2020
You're fine. You don't need to mention those trips.
Hi , I am also in same situation. I m a CEC applicant and I went for 3 weeks vacation from Canada to India in April..I m ok with not mentioning this in Travel history,but those 3 weeks in India, do we need to mention in Address history?
Please advise.. I missed to give that and now I m thinking if we need to file a webform with LOE

vijay_newbie

May 21, 2020
Hi,
I am also in same situation. I m a CEC applicant and I went for 3 weeks vacation from Canada to India in April..I m ok with not mentioning this in Travel history,but those 3 weeks in India, do we need to mention in Address history?

Please advise.. I missed to give that and now I m thinking if we need to file a webform with LOE

harshpatel170195

Oct 26, 2020
Hi,
I am also in same situation. I m a CEC applicant and I went for 3 weeks vacation from Canada to India in April..I m ok with not mentioning this in Travel history,but those 3 weeks in India, do we need to mention in Address history?

Sorry I didn't see your reply - Although it is fine not to mention any trips to your country of origin from your residence country but I would suggest to mention this trips via web form. I had the same doubt so I had called IRCC agent and they told me to mention these trips via web form so that they can verify your travel history easily. I hope this helps.

upon

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2020
Winnipeg
No need to mention it at all.

What’s a point to mention something when in the question itself they ask you not mention it?

Witcher89

Nov 6, 2020
Guys, I have travelled to few countries during the last 5 years and I lost my passport in France in 2019. Now can I not mention those travels as I cannot prove? I'm thinking of mentioning only the travel history in the new passport?

Thanks

21Goose

VIP Member
Nov 10, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 2017
Guys, I have travelled to few countries during the last 5 years and I lost my passport in France in 2019. Now can I not mention those travels as I cannot prove? I'm thinking of mentioning only the travel history in the new passport?

Thanks
No, that's a bad idea!

Write down as much as you can remember, and then submit a letter telling them why you don't have exact dates. Also add proof such as airline tickets, hotel bookings etc.

If you show that you have done the best you can, and that you are not trying to lie to them, it will be fine. However, if you don't tell them about some travel.. then you're lying and can be banned for misrepresentation.

Just be honest and say you traveled to XYZ places, but you lost your passport since. Losing a passport is not a crime, happens to many people. But lying about your travel (and omitting to tell them about travel history is a lie of omission and can easily be misrepresentation) is a big deal.