+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Travel History - Post ITA

Rangrez

Star Member
Aug 10, 2018
Hi,
I am little confused about travel history section. I have lived in two countries only India and USA. So, I am not sure how to mention multiple trips to India. Do we have to mention something like this?

Departure date - India Arrival date - India Country of Visit Purpose
01/01/2011 01/01/2012 USA Employment
next India departure date next India arrival date USA Employment
........................... ....................................... .................. ......................
and so on.

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks.

21Goose

VIP Member
Nov 10, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 2017
Hi,
I am little confused about travel history section. I have lived in two countries only India and USA. So, I am not sure how to mention multiple trips to India. Do we have to mention something like this?

Departure date - India Arrival date - India Country of Visit Purpose
01/01/2011 01/01/2012 USA Employment
next India departure date next India arrival date USA Employment
........................... ....................................... .................. ......................
and so on.

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks.
You do not need to mention travel history between your country of residence (USA) and your country of citizenship.

Rangrez

Star Member
Aug 10, 2018
Thanks for the reply.
But other than these two countries I don't have any other travel history. I am just little scared about leaving it blank.

21Goose

VIP Member
Nov 10, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 2017
Thanks for the reply.
But other than these two countries I don't have any other travel history. I am just little scared about leaving it blank.
Don't be scared. Read the instructions next to travel history, it's clearly written that you don't need to submit travel between home country and country of residence.

I did the exact same thing and had no issues getting my PR. I just followed the explicit instructions given by IRCC and got my PR in 4 months.

You will of course be required to submit a copy of your passport with all pages that have stamps on them, and IRCC can easily validate your travel there.

surojittaurus

Mar 9, 2020
@Rangrez this question might not be entirely inline with the topic of the post but is related.
Regarding FBI PCC did you download pdf from FBI and upload it on the express entry application or did you wait to receive the hard copy and then scan it followed by uploading it?

surojittaurus

Mar 9, 2020
I end up filling the details by keeping India as base country. Btw I got PPR with same details. no review required nothing.
@Rangrez one follow up question, so when you filled out the travel history, you only mentioned your stay in the United States as you kept India as the base country, right? Hence, your vacations in India were not mentioned, right?