+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Travel history (multiple destinations)

frolicx

Oct 15, 2018
I have a couple of question regarding the travel history entry.

1. We were in Canada for around 3 weeks but made a short trip to the US in the middle of that. Should I have multiple entries in the travel history like below?
    • Country of residence -> CA
    • CA -> US
    • US -> CA
  2. I also had a trip to EU wherein my port of entry is different from the exit. Due to the Schengen visa, there were no stamps in my passport for the other countries that I went to. What should I do with this?
Thank you!

ContactFront

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2017
1. Sure you can do that
2. Put the country/city where you stayed the longest, or your port of entry under "Country of visit".
List all other countries/cities under "City/town or region of visit". Or put these in your LOE

Reactions: upon and frolicx

upon

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2020
Winnipeg
1. Sure you can do that
2. Put the country/city where you stayed the longest, or your port of entry under "Country of visit".
List all other countries/cities under "City/town or region of visit". Or put these in your LOE
Hey, did you do it yourself when filling out travels in EU Schengen area?
If I entered through Slovakia let’s say and drove to Poland (stayed there few days) and then send to Spain for a week and drove back exited EU through Poland.

Will it be ok just to put in the form something like this?? :

Country of Visit: Poland
City/town or region of visit: Warsaw + Spain(Madrid)

The stamps in my passport will be
enter: Slovakia exit: Poland

Even though I drove through many countries in Europe back and forth I feel like the way I want to write it in the form makes more sense.

please advise