+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

travel history last ten years - after EE invitation

royalstellar

Star Member
Oct 16, 2015
Hi,

it says to write all the travel history in the last ten years

my memory is bad I cant remember all i dont know how to dig into this for the dates.

Does this have to be accurate?

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Hi,

it says to write all the travel history in the last ten years

my memory is bad I cant remember all i dont know how to dig into this for the dates.

Does this have to be accurate?
It has to be accurate. Bad memory isn't going to be a valid reason for IRCC for incorrect or inaccurate data.

You can look at stamps in your passport and/or dig your emails to see details of tickets etc assuming all bookings were done online.

Reactions: Islander216

ja1904

Star Member
Sep 27, 2019
In terms of dates, what should I fill in? Date of exit and entry stamps for the home country? Or exit dates for both contries?

E.g. if the exit stamp from my home country says 24th November, entry stamp from destination country says 25th November, and while returning, exit stamp from destination country says 2nd December, and entry stamp from home country says 3rd December, what are the dates that I should put?

heydaydreamer

Star Member
Jul 10, 2020
In terms of dates, what should I fill in? Date of exit and entry stamps for the home country? Or exit dates for both contries?

E.g. if the exit stamp from my home country says 24th November, entry stamp from destination country says 25th November, and while returning, exit stamp from destination country says 2nd December, and entry stamp from home country says 3rd December, what are the dates that I should put?
what did you put in for the entry/exit dates? I'm facing the same dilemma.