+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Travel History Issue between Canada-US

yumirdci

Sep 9, 2014
Hi, I have searched a forum for my issue but haven't found a definite answer.
So I am not sure what to put in the travel section post ITA.
So I was travelling a lot to US from my home country from 2009 to 2014. I was also a student there in 2011-2012. Anyway during all these travels I also held Canadian travel visa and often crossed the Canadian border back and forth. There is no way I could remember all these trips, especially that most of the time my passport wasn't stamp. I found only some history of travels on I-94 website but it only shows from 2014, but we need for the past 10 years. So how do I indicate these Canada-Us trips if I had them so many and I can't recall them? Thanks.

Jaykay101

Star Member
Apr 11, 2018
If you can’t find the exact dates then put what you can find and attach a letter of explanation explaining everything. As long as you’ve declared you travelled back and forth and your criminality is passed then how many times you’ve been back and forth isn’t that important.

yumirdci

Sep 9, 2014
If you can’t find the exact dates then put what you can find and attach a letter of explanation explaining everything. As long as you’ve declared you travelled back and forth and your criminality is passed then how many times you’ve been back and forth isn’t that important.
Thanks do you know by any chance if I need to provide explanation for different sections in my application? For example, I need for travel history and for education. Do I write and upload LOE for each section or just write everything in one document like an essay and attach only one file? Thanks

Jaykay101

Star Member
Apr 11, 2018
Thanks do you know by any chance if I need to provide explanation for different sections in my application? For example, I need for travel history and for education. Do I write and upload LOE for each section or just write everything in one document like an essay and attach only one file? Thanks

I believe you will only have one section to upload your letter explanation so do it as one document. Give each section that needs explaining its own separate heading in the letter and clearly explain your reasons. You do not need to submit multiple loe.