+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Travel History in Express Entry Profile

Mumbai_Maratha

Mar 9, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Experts,

After ITA, we need to complete online application... In Travel History I have few questions:

I am from India and came to Canada during Jan-2014. I have visited India 3-4 time in last 3 years.

1) Do i need to mention all those travel ?

2) Do I need to include my first travel from India to Canada ?

Thanks in advance.

nrc1978

Sep 10, 2014
Mumbai_Maratha said:
Hello Experts,

After ITA, we need to complete online application... In Travel History I have few questions:

I am from India and came to Canada during Jan-2014. I have visited India 3-4 time in last 3 years.

1) Do i need to mention all those travel ?

2) Do I need to include my first travel from India to Canada ?

Thanks in advance.
Hi,

1. Its better to mention all international travels in the travel history section.
2. Yes

Ravi

wlj0918

Star Member
Nov 23, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have the same question too.

I've been living in Canada since 18th b-day and only traveled back to my home country 5 times since then. (3 month max)
Do I have to include those trips too? If so, do I list those trip TO my home country?

Thanks

Mumbai_Maratha

Mar 9, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I guess all group EXPERTS got an ITA and busy with their application :

My understanding is that I should NOT report my travel between my home country (INDIA) and my country of residence (Canada ), is that right?

I only reported trips to countries other than my home country and Canada.

Can anyone please confirm?

OMG_Chakromakro

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mumbai_Maratha said:
Hello Experts,

1) Do i need to mention all those travel ? YES

2) Do I need to include my first travel from India to Canada ?YES

Thanks in advance.

OMG_Chakromakro

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
the idea is to explain each and every Stamp on your Passport (every travel outside your country of residence(canada ) and citizenship(india) )

OptimisticHope

Star Member
Dec 21, 2016
Yes. That's what they clearly mentioned in the applicaiton. Travel information other than your home country and country of residence.

But in my case i got another question as I lived in USA for few years in past. When I had those travels, it was my country of residence , but not now.

In this case do I need to mention those trips in my travel history as well ?

(Ofcourse I provided those dates in my 10years address history.)

OMG_Chakromakro

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
GUYS ! Don't complicate things this has been discussed a thousand times trust me , and if you keep asking people on here then your going to get mixed answers , answer me if you explain each and every stamp on your passport then is there a problem.? the only problem i see is that you might run out of space if you are a "TRAVELER" :)
and yes just from the Past 10 years .

Mumbai_Maratha

Mar 9, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
But I am in Canada since 2014....Still I need to mention them ?

If say I mentioned them, how should I need to mention them as a Resident of Canada (as I am in Canada at the moment)
or citizen of India ??

Makes lots of difference

mserieh

Feb 23, 2018
What do I do if only 30 raws are available to fill my travel history in last 10 years while I have 52?
shall I send a separate letter to CIC?
there is no attachment bottom to add the document

please help!

explorerCA

Star Member
Jan 20, 2018
What do I do if only 30 raws are available to fill my travel history in last 10 years while I have 52?
shall I send a separate letter to CIC?
there is no attachment bottom to add the document

please help!
You need to create a word file to include the rest of your travel history and upload it into the optional documents section.

premchandar.au

Star Member
Oct 22, 2017
Travel between your country of residence and your country of origin does not need to be reported.

It is incorrect that the idea of the travel history is to "explain" each stamp in your passport. CIC does not even want to see the stamps in your passport (the bio page is enough) and does not require your old passports. The stamps are helpful of course in retracing your travel history so you don't forget anything.

For example, many European countries do not stamp the passport once you are in the Schengen-zone, but you still need to report travel to individual countries even if you don't have a stamp. Some other countries no longer stamp passports but use an electronic system to keep track of entry and exit.

So in other words, follow the instructions. Report all international trips outside your country of residence or origin, whether you have a stamp for it or not.
Frankly, I have forgotten a few of my travel. Wondering what to do. No stamps too in some countries

Cat1982

Oct 12, 2017
Yes. That's what they clearly mentioned in the applicaiton. Travel information other than your home country and country of residence.

But in my case i got another question as I lived in USA for few years in past. When I had those travels, it was my country of residence , but not now.

In this case do I need to mention those trips in my travel history as well ?

(Ofcourse I provided those dates in my 10years address history.)
Hi, I have a similar situation. I live in Bulgaria, but lived in UAE in the past. Did you mention trips from USA in your travel history?

mzzeeko

Oct 1, 2018
Hi

I have similar situation also, but i have submitted my profile and forget to mention one of the countries i have visited.

what are the consequences can happen if any one can help

thanks.