+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Travel History Help

psx2000

Apr 22, 2017
Hello to everyone!
I am writing to ask for some help. I got an ITA recently and I am filling the application form and for the moment I am stuck in Travel History.

I am an Albanian citizen, I have studied and lived in Italy from 2001-2013 and then in 2013 returned in Albania where I live actually. In the last 10 year I have traveled many times back and forth from Italy to Albania.
I don't know if I should include this trips in my travel history, or should I include only the trips I have made from Albania to Italy since 2013 given the fact that Albania is my country of origin and residence as I don't live anymore in Italy.

Any comment on this is very much appreciated!

renton

Jan 21, 2007
Buddy - travel history is essential regardless you cross the border for a second, it is always wise to stay honest in your documentation. Usually, in my experience especially for U.S visa they were already knew about my travel history but just wanted to know from my mouth. Just my 2 cents.

ArjonDJ

Star Member
Apr 19, 2017
Tirana
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
Hello to everyone!
I am writing to ask for some help. I got an ITA recently and I am filling the application form and for the moment I am stuck in Travel History.

I am an Albanian citizen, I have studied and lived in Italy from 2001-2013 and then in 2013 returned in Albania where I live actually. In the last 10 year I have traveled many times back and forth from Italy to Albania.
I don't know if I should include this trips in my travel history, or should I include only the trips I have made from Albania to Italy since 2013 given the fact that Albania is my country of origin and residence as I don't live anymore in Italy.

Any comment on this is very much appreciated!

Hello.

You need to include every trip outside of Albania in the last 10 years. Even though you were living in Italy, these are considered trips outside of your country. Thus you need to get police clearance certificates from Italy, since you lived there for more than 6 months overall.

My situation is the same and that is the procedure I personally followed.

Good luck.

Reactions: psx2000

psx2000

Apr 22, 2017
Hello.

You need to include every trip outside of Albania in the last 10 years. Even though you were living in Italy, these are considered trips outside of your country. Thus you need to get police clearance certificates from Italy, since you lived there for more than 6 months overall.

My situation is the same and that is the procedure I personally followed.

Good luck.
Thank you very much for your reply!