+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Travel History - Format to provide the same

poddy77

Apr 6, 2016
One of the documents in the checklist is Travel History. Now some part of the past travel has been asked under Schedule 1 - Application for a Temporary Resident Visa Made Outside Canada (IMM 5257), which is listed in optional documents.
a) Does it need to correspond to that information, in terms of passport scans of stamping etc. OR
b) Is there a format for showing Travel History and what time period should it correspond to and what should be provided

Teolo28

Star Member
Jul 25, 2015
One of the documents in the checklist is Travel History. Now some part of the past travel has been asked under Schedule 1 - Application for a Temporary Resident Visa Made Outside Canada (IMM 5257), which is listed in optional documents.
a) Does it need to correspond to that information, in terms of passport scans of stamping etc. OR
b) Is there a format for showing Travel History and what time period should it correspond to and what should be provided
There is no specific format for travel history. In my case I have scan a page containing visas and immigration stamps. That's it.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
It would be easier for the visa officer - who evaluates your application - to be able to see your travel history in a structured format.

You could prepare a Travel History document for the last 10 years: Visa details + country that issued it + entry/exit dates for each visit + purpose of the visit. You can scan/include valid visas and any key visas (US, UK, Schengen countries, etc)

sina.ahmari

Nov 20, 2017
in my case,first i just scan all my visas and stamps pages,but i was rejected that time,in second try,i made a tab including 6 column which support :entry date/exit date/city,country/purpose of visit/visa number and write all the details above,then i attach all the visas and stamps pages under the tab.you can make it in .pdf format or in a word format.but i think it would better for you to do the same,which officer can easily reaches your travel history .good luck

ubfx

Oct 6, 2017
It would be easier for the visa officer - who evaluates your application - to be able to see your travel history in a structured format.

You could prepare a Travel History document for the last 10 years: Visa details + country that issued it + entry/exit dates for each visit + purpose of the visit. You can scan/include valid visas and any key visas (US, UK, Schengen countries, etc)
so that doesn't matter if you visited more then 15 20 times same destination do add it as well? according to the entry exit dates

ronaldo_7

Dec 21, 2017
Vancouver
NOC Code......
Hi there, I've a question as I was filling in the travel history I realised having over 60 entries but I learned we can't add over 30 entries so I got suggestions to delete incomplete entry and compile a spreadsheet with all the trips and upload it under extra info in the next page but that leaves personal history column incomplete and unable to get to next page which I had before.

How do we go about this!!??

belleshoe

Star Member
Jul 3, 2018
in my case,first i just scan all my visas and stamps pages,but i was rejected that time,in second try,i made a tab including 6 column which support :entry date/exit date/city,country/purpose of visit/visa number and write all the details above,then i attach all the visas and stamps pages under the tab.you can make it in .pdf format or in a word format.but i think it would better for you to do the same,which officer can easily reaches your travel history .good luck
Did you make this document for the travel history column?? I have one more question, if i was a resident of another country other than the current one, do i need to show my travel records to that country as well? Even though the form says do not show records to your country of residence?

belleshoe

Star Member
Jul 3, 2018
Do you have a screenshot of how this looks ? I am not able to understand, where to put in the scan images of the visa/stamp

ramsal

Sep 24, 2019
hi everyone,
what format can I use for my travel history for last 10 years or can i use form imm 5526 or i should form a six tab . Thank

kat3onah

May 13, 2019
Category........
hi everyone,
what format can I use for my travel history for last 10 years or can i use form imm 5526 or i should form a six tab . Thank
There is no format. I suggest, first you do a summary as this will be helpful in answering the forms since you need to itemize the country and dates. Then you group together the pages that has the entry/exit stamps and visas.
Example for the past 10 years you used 2 passports. You can arrange them as follows

Page 1
TRAVEL SUMMARY FROM 2009 - 2018

Singapore Jan 12 - Jan 14
Malaysia Jan 14 - Jan 15
Macau Nov 30 - Dec 1
Hong Kong Dec 1 - 3

Maldives Apr 13 - 17
U.SA. Jun 10 - Aug 11

Page 2
PASSPORTS WITH STAMPS
OLD PASSPORT XX1234567

Screen shot of the page with your name and details then all pages with entry and exit stamps
CURRENT PASSPORT EB1234567
Screen shot the page with your name and details then all pages with entry and exit stamps

Page 15 (assuming you have scanned a lot entry/exit stamps)
PASSPORTS WITH VISAS
OLD PASSPORT XX1234567

Example screen shot US Visa
CURRENT PASSPORT EB1234567
Example screen shot Australia Visa

Page 18 (example if you worked or studied in a different country )
WORK PERMIT
STUDY PERMIT

hdiana

Aug 4, 2020
Did you get approved after that?

viberuz

Jul 6, 2020
Pls can you share the template format

nmatter

May 12, 2019
Hi there, I've a question as I was filling in the travel history I realised having over 60 entries but I learned we can't add over 30 entries so I got suggestions to delete incomplete entry and compile a spreadsheet with all the trips and upload it under extra info in the next page but that leaves personal history column incomplete and unable to get to next page which I had before.

How do we go about this!!??
If I remember correctly they ask for last 5 or 10 years history not the entire Travel history

abdullahamer

Apr 19, 2021
Hi there, My case, I required to fill up the Schedule 1 form, in the travel history section it says (since age 18 or 5 years), if since age 18, now I am 34 if the age of 18 means 2005, my current passport issued in 2014 while my old passport which is my first passport issued 2007, should I mention all the trips in my old and new passport? I am confused...
Also, my new passport issued in 2014 while I was in Malaysia (I renew from the embassy) but there is no entry chop on that passport to Malaysia, should I put the date of the entry from the old passport or from the date of passport issue?
Thanks

NPooja

Apr 18, 2021
Hi there
-One of the document in the checklist is travel history. My friend traveled to Bangkok for one week that's it. How can we show this in travel history document.
-In the invitation letter, I'm mentioning that Iam taking care of his food accommodation and other expenses so do I need show my bank statement?