+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Travel history for PR ITA application

123kz456

Apr 28, 2019
Good morning, all,

Could you please advise on below regarding travel history:

Shall I also indicate the trips which are in my passport, that I took during my full-time study: e.g. I was studying in UK, holding student Tier-4 visa, and was coming back to home (Kazakhstan) during holidays and vacations? Or I need to indicate here only short trips for a week or so?

Thanks

Provide details of any trips XXX has taken outside his/her country of origin or of residence in the last ten years (or since his/her 18th birthday if this was less than ten years ago). Include all trips: tourism, business, training, etc.
You can tell us about each trip by filling in the fields below.
Check the list at the bottom of the form first to see information you have already saved.
• When you click "Save and Add", each trip will be saved to the list.
• The fields will go blank to let you add another trip.
• Use the modify or delete button if you want to change a trip that you have already saved to the list.
Has XXX, and if applicable, XXX's family members taken any trips outside their country of origin or of residence in the last ten years (or since their 18th birthday if this was less than ten years ago). Include all trips: tourism, business, training, etc.

jackdawn

Champion Member
Dec 24, 2016
Good morning, all,

Could you please advise on below regarding travel history:

Shall I also indicate the trips which are in my passport, that I took during my full-time study: e.g. I was studying in UK, holding student Tier-4 visa, and was coming back to home (Kazakhstan) during holidays and vacations? Or I need to indicate here only short trips for a week or so?

Thanks

Provide details of any trips XXX has taken outside his/her country of origin or of residence in the last ten years (or since his/her 18th birthday if this was less than ten years ago). Include all trips: tourism, business, training, etc.
You can tell us about each trip by filling in the fields below.
Check the list at the bottom of the form first to see information you have already saved.
• When you click "Save and Add", each trip will be saved to the list.
• The fields will go blank to let you add another trip.
• Use the modify or delete button if you want to change a trip that you have already saved to the list.
Has XXX, and if applicable, XXX's family members taken any trips outside their country of origin or of residence in the last ten years (or since their 18th birthday if this was less than ten years ago). Include all trips: tourism, business, training, etc.

Mention all the trips, it will help easy processing