+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Travel History Express Entry Profile

coolbliss

Mar 20, 2019
Hi,

I'm an Indian currently in Canada on a work permit and this is the only country I have visited outside India.

Provide details of any trips Ms.X has taken outside his/her country of origin or of

residence in the last ten years (or since his/her 18th birthday if this was less than ten years ago).

Include all trips: tourism, business, training, etc.

For this question should I include my trips to India to Canada or vice versa or both.

slogan2612

Apr 2, 2018
Hi,

I'm on the process of filling out the express entry forms and in the travel history part, I need some clarity. My wife came to Canada as a student and visited back home once. I came here in 2018 and haven't gone back at all. How do we fill out these in travel history?
Thanks,

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Hi,

I'm on the process of filling out the express entry forms and in the travel history part, I need some clarity. My wife came to Canada as a student and visited back home once. I came here in 2018 and haven't gone back at all. How do we fill out these in travel history?
Thanks,
since you are in canada you can also request your travel history report directly from cbsa see https://gcmsnotes.com/what-is-cbsa-travel-history-report/

slogan2612

Apr 2, 2018
Thanks for the update, but I haven't traveled anywhere since I came to Canada so my question is do I need to mention my last trip from home country to Canada as ongoing?

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Thanks for the update, but I haven't traveled anywhere since I came to Canada so my question is do I need to mention my last trip from home country to Canada as ongoing?
you shouldn't have to; mention trips in which your passport was stamped for arrival or exit