+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Travel History Confusion

vikita

Aug 31, 2018
Hi Respected members
I have a doubt regarding travel history in PR application.
As per my understanding I dont have to include travel between my Origin and Residence country, in my case:
I am from India, Out of most recent 10 Years, Lived 3 years in India(Origin), 4 Years in UAE(Residence 1) and 3 Years in USA.(Residence 2).
USA is my current residence as well.

Do I ignore trips I made from UAE to India(Vacation), from UAE to USA(Transition), and from USA to India(Vacation)?

And just include trips that I made from India to say Thailand, or say UAE to Oman or say USA to Canada, right?

I know it wont harm by including redundant information, but I was thinking that contrary to common belief redundant information delay your application as it confuses visa officer.

Feedback Please.

Jai2020

Jan 15, 2021
Hi Respected members
I have a doubt regarding travel history in PR application.
As per my understanding I dont have to include travel between my Origin and Residence country, in my case:
I am from India, Out of most recent 10 Years, Lived 3 years in India(Origin), 4 Years in UAE(Residence 1) and 3 Years in USA.(Residence 2).
USA is my current residence as well.

Do I ignore trips I made from UAE to India(Vacation), from UAE to USA(Transition), and from USA to India(Vacation)?

And just include trips that I made from India to say Thailand, or say UAE to Oman or say USA to Canada, right?

I know it wont harm by including redundant information, but I was thinking that contrary to common belief redundant information delay your application as it confuses visa officer.

Feedback Please.
Hi
Same situation for me.
I was in India for 6 years,UAE 5 years and london 4 years.
Could you please advice on travel trips between UAE and India. Have you mentioned all the vacations taken between UAE AND INDIA etc etc??
Have you explained anything in LOE?
Looking forward to hearing from you.I am in the middle of PR process.(ITA RECIEVED).
Thanks.