+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Travel History: Can't remember all the countries and dates...

MapleVivi

Star Member
Jan 21, 2020
Hello,

My PR application is being processed after receiving an Invitation to Apply.

However, I think I failed to list one or two countries I visited over the last ten years as I could not remember I went. Would it pose any risk on getting my PR application approved?

FYI, I was able to list all the countries I visited over the last ten years whose immigration stamps are on the renewed passport. I was not required to scan stamped pages of my old passport.

Thank you so much for your help in advance!

upon

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2020
Winnipeg
Hello,

My PR application is being processed after receiving an Invitation to Apply.

However, I think I failed to list one or two countries I visited over the last ten years as I could not remember I went. Would it pose any risk on getting my PR application approved?

FYI, I was able to list all the countries I visited over the last ten years whose immigration stamps are on the renewed passport. I was not required to scan stamped pages of my old passport.

Thank you so much for your help in advance!
What countries you did not mention?

I am having problems to recall travels inside Schengen area as those are not stamped or recorded anywhere.

MapleVivi

Star Member
Jan 21, 2020
What countries you did not mention?

I am having problems to recall travels inside Schengen area as those are not stamped or recorded anywhere.
Hello, I'm so sorry for the late reply. For some reason I never got a notification email that I received a reply.

I did not mention the two trips I took to the US from Canada. These trips were via bus and I don't think they were stamped on my old passport.
It looks like you're in a similar situation to mine.... Has it created any problem for you in the PR application process?