panga005

Aug 7, 2017
Hi All,

This question is regarding the travel history section post ITA

In my case,
Country of Origin = India
Country of Residence = USA

This is what the express entry travel history form says:
Provide details of any trips ABC has taken outside his/her country of origin or of residence in the last ten years (or since his/her 18th birthday if this was less than ten years ago). Include all trips: tourism, business, training, etc.

My question is: Do i need to mention the travel details when i am travelling from India to USA or USA to India
as well ??

DEEPCUR

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2016
I included them like this :

Trip 1: India to US: employment
Trip 2: US to India : vacation
Trip 3: India to US : employment- current trip

I too got ppr.

It is okay to leave it blank too. If they want, they would request it.

The only reason I added them is I don't want my process to get delayed few weeks by them asking for travel history.

Reactions: Beenish_j

jetsons

Star Member
Jan 31, 2018
I had the same situation as yours. It's pretty self-explanatory. I didn't include my US - India trips in the travel section and got my PR issued without any hassle.
Hi anujm2000,

I know this is a pretty old post but just wanted to check if you included your first trip from India to USA?
assuming that trip was within the last 10 years for you and
India - is your country of origin
USA - is your country of residence

john4321

Oct 16, 2017
Hi all i did't mentioned anything in travell history because i did't go back to home country... but now im little doubtfull, please suggest should i sent any document using webform?

Jaywalker

May 8, 2018
Hi all i did't mentioned anything in travell history because i did't go back to home country... but now im little doubtfull, please suggest should i sent any document using webform?
If you did not go back to your home country - then what are you going to mention anyways?

Reactions: john4321

localhost8100

Star Member
Aug 29, 2019
Hey guys, I put my current country of residence as US. i am residing in US on F1 visa. But when I go to upload documents, they asking me for GREEN CARD. Any suggestion on this?

Xtensio

May 8, 2019
Sounds like that you entered that you are a permanent resident of the US. If you answer that question with no they won’t ask for green card

gta88

Jun 30, 2018
@legalfalcon
has taken outside his/her country of origin or of residence in the last ten years - here, OUTSIDE means EXCLUDING country of origin and country of residence - correct?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon
has taken outside his/her country of origin or of residence in the last ten years - here, OUTSIDE means EXCLUDING country of origin and country of residence - correct?
If you have travelled to any other country apart from your country of origin and residence.

gta88

Jun 30, 2018
If you have travelled to any other country apart from your country of origin and residence.
thanks a ton!
so I will just leave it blank as there is no travel apart from between India (country of origin) and Canada (country of residence).

gta88

Jun 30, 2018
@legalfalcon
One more question , sorry.
My friend's wife got 2 passports - before marriage and after marriage (with husband's name added).
In the passport section of express entry application, should she be adding BOTH the Indian passports? or only the LATEST one? Expiry dates on both the passports are beyond 2028.

nithinis

Jun 6, 2021
I was confused with this question too. Found this video by an Immigration lawyer and ex-immigration officer helpful.
Checkout the video here; He answers the question at 27:30

His tip is to "not overlap address history and travel history". Your address history represents your address in your country of residence at various points in your life. The Canadian Immigration officer assumes you were at the address you mentioned during that time period. So you just need to mention your international trips outside of that country during that period of time, EVEN IF the trip was a visit to your country of origin.

Reactions: Itsgps