+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Travel History - approximate time of visit

arthurspirke

Feb 18, 2021
Hi there! I am currently in the process of filling out my Express Entry post ITA form and a bit hesitating with Travel History.

I have 2 travel passports (the current one and the old one), they have all the necessary stamps for all my tourist travels. Additionally to that, I have my bookings of hotels and documents where those trips were planned. Therefore, it is easy to find out the exact days of enters and exits. Except for those touristic travels I also had 3 business trips to Israel (I am Ukrainian and have travelled to Israel from Ukraine). The problem is that those trips were booked and paid for by my customer, not by me. Additionally to that, Israel doesn't put any stamps on Ukrainian passports when they enter or exit Israel. Therefore, I do not have any documents or information about the exact days of my entry and exit of that country. What I do have is approximate months when I was there. I can say that I was in Israel, for example, in March 2018, but I do not know specific days. Would it be sufficient to add some approximate days in the form and then explain the situation in LOE?

If you may, I also have another question for the Travel section. The situation - I have visited Spain for 2 weeks but flew there not from Ukraine, but from Hungary (it was cheaper to drive to Hungary and take a flight from Budapest). Hence, in my travel passport I have Hungarian entry and exit stamps. What do I need to state in my Travel History in this case? Do I need to state all according to the stamps in my passports and then explain everything in LOE or reflect the real situation and then explain the difference between what I stated in the form and the stamps in my passport?

I would appreciate any advice given :)
Thanks!

upon

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2020
Winnipeg
Israel-just write approximate dates and explain in Loe.
Spain-Just put Spain in travel history but add that you (entered and exited Schengen through Hungary).