+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Travel History and Personal Activity post ITA Questions ?

New_user99

Jun 18, 2017
Hi Friends,

I have following questions regarding travel history section. I have travelled to Englad for work for 1 year for my Indian employer and have added that details in my travel history details section, now my questions I have are :

1. Do I need to add a separate row for my work in England(for Indian employer) in personal Activities section or I can only have one only row in personal activities with my employment details as my employer was same in India and in England and add the detail of my work trip only in travel history?

2. I have added my details of travel to england in travel history section. I travelled for 1 year to England from x date of 2015 to y date 2016, but I have also made trips back to India in that that 1 year period for family functions. So do I need to add trips to India as well in the travel history?

3. If answer to 2 point is yes that details will be like:
England from April 2015 to Aug 2015, Purpose :Work
India from Aug 11 to Aug 16 2015, Purpose: Family function
England from Aug 17 To Oct 2015, Purpose: Work
India from OCT 21 to OCT 29 2015, Purpose: Family function
England from OCT 30 2015 To April 2016, Purpose: Work
?

Please help?

picklee

Feb 19, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You consider your 1 year work in England as a work trip, but IRCC considers that you lived there.

1. Yes, you need to add to personal history.

2. Because you were a resident of England, you do not need to report trips to your country of origin, India.

Reactions: New_user99

New_user99

Jun 18, 2017
You consider your 1 year work in England as a work trip, but IRCC considers that you lived there.

1. Yes, you need to add to personal history.

2. Because you were a resident of England, you do not need to report trips to your country of origin, India.

Thanks for your update,

adding to my situation : I have added only one reference of employment under my work history. Can you also let me know:

4. So even if I have only one reference in work history, I should create multiple entries for working in different location in personal Activity section ?

5. complimenting each of my trip back to India from England should also appear in my address history in past 10 years in contact section?

picklee

Feb 19, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks for your update,

adding to my situation : I have added only one reference of employment under my work history. Can you also let me know:

4. So even if I have only one reference in work history, I should create multiple entries for working in different location in personal Activity section ?

5. complimenting each of my trip back to India from England should also appear in my address history in past 10 years in contact section?
4. Correct

5. Generally no. Those are trips from your residence (England) to your country of origin (India). You have one residence during that period, which is England, even if you consider that you maintained another residence in India.

Reactions: New_user99

GSMCAN

Jun 10, 2017
On the same lines I have a question, request your kind opinion on the same.
I spent 2 years in USA for work from the same employer, but worked at different locations. example 4 months in Dallas , 6 months in Baltimore etc.
Do I need to create entries in personal activities for all the locations where I worked and stayed within USA. For address history anyways I will have to create these entries.

New_user99

Jun 18, 2017
On the same lines I have a question, request your kind opinion on the same.
I spent 2 years in USA for work from the same employer, but worked at different locations. example 4 months in Dallas , 6 months in Baltimore etc.
Do I need to create entries in personal activities for all the locations where I worked and stayed within USA. For address history anyways I will have to create these entries.
If the city is changed then for each city I have created a separate entry - In personal and travel history. For me in England there was only one city and one address so I have created one entry. I would have created separate entry if my designation had changed but that was not the case.

So ur personal history city and address history city should match(city of residence can change from work city you have worked in a different city close to work( like I worked in Gurgaon but stayed in delhi). Basically you should state the truth.

GSMCAN

Jun 10, 2017
If the city is changed then for each city I have created a separate entry - In personal and travel history. For me in England there was only one city and one address so I have created one entry. I would have created separate entry if my designation had changed but that was not the case.

So ur personal history city and address history city should match(city of residence can change from work city you have worked in a different city close to work( like I worked in Gurgaon but stayed in delhi). Basically you should state the truth.
Thankyou so much for your reply. You have answered my next question as well abt city of work vs city of residence.