+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Travel from India to Canada for visitor visa holders

deep143

Star Member
Dec 18, 2017
hi everyone,
Forgive me if the post is relatable to this group but I am looking for find some help from where ever possible.

My parents are in India and I am planning to bring them here as they are old and nobody is there to take care of them. They have visitor visa. They do not have visa for any other country.

We all know that flight are banned from India for next 30 days and most probably it will be extended.

is there still a way to bring them here through a connected flight from some other country?
Please reply. Thanks.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
hi everyone,
Forgive me if the post is relatable to this group but I am looking for find some help from where ever possible.

My parents are in India and I am planning to bring them here as they are old and nobody is there to take care of them. They have visitor visa. They do not have visa for any other country.

We all know that flight are banned from India for next 30 days and most probably it will be extended.

is there still a way to bring them here through a connected flight from some other country?
Please reply. Thanks.
Assume you are aware that they are not entitled to remain longterm and they will only be visiting. If they have health issues you will be expected to pay out of pocket and due to covid there are huge backlogs in most provinces and care will be prioritized for those with provincial healthcare. If there are concerns about their health and their need for healthcare they can even be denied entry. Given covid travelling is probably a huge risk because they are likely to be exposed to covid on the way.