+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Travel Date/Personal history error after AOR

BestLife104

Star Member
Sep 11, 2017
Hi Guys,

I received my AOR on Nov 26th 2017. I just realized that I have made a minor error while mentioning travel dates. I returned from the US on the 26th August 2014 (to India), but I accidentally entered 23th August 2014 in the travel history section.
Also in the personal history (during the same time period), I have mentioned that I was unemployed from July to September 2014 with the location as India, but infact I was in the US from July to August 2014 and in India from August to September 2014. I was unemployed during the whole time but the location is incorrectly mentioned. Do you think this can be considered as mis-representation? Can my PR application be rejected based on these inaccuracies?

krishme007

Star Member
Sep 14, 2017
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-09-2017
AOR Received.
23-10-2017
Med's Done....
04-11-2017
Passport Req..
17-11-2017
VISA ISSUED...
18-12-2017
I had a similar case as yours, where I had missed mentioning 2 countries visit in the travel history. I realized it the day after I received AOR. I just raised a CSE and they got back in a week and provided a new upload field to update the travel history.

I am not sure if this is mis-representation or such, but better to correct yourself and be as truthful as possible!

Reactions: BestLife104

BestLife104

Star Member
Sep 11, 2017
I had a similar case as yours, where I had missed mentioning 2 countries visit in the travel history. I realized it the day after I received AOR. I just raised a CSE and they got back in a week and provided a new upload field to update the travel history.

I am not sure if this is mis-representation or such, but better to correct yourself and be as truthful as possible!
Thanks, I will do that as soon as possible.

craig123

Jul 7, 2017
In my case I did not realize the mistake on my travel history. So i got an ADR for Travel History. When looking back at my original application trying to figure out why have i been asked travel history again i realized two mistakes. One was similar to yours where I had incorrect number of days travel and second was i had accidentally added one trip twice with different years. Thus I submitted a Letter of Explanation and mentioned that they were honest mistakes and send them corrected history. That should help you.

myth9

Oct 22, 2018
Hi Guys,

I received my AOR on Nov 26th 2017. I just realized that I have made a minor error while mentioning travel dates. I returned from the US on the 26th August 2014 (to India), but I accidentally entered 23th August 2014 in the travel history section.
Also in the personal history (during the same time period), I have mentioned that I was unemployed from July to September 2014 with the location as India, but infact I was in the US from July to August 2014 and in India from August to September 2014. I was unemployed during the whole time but the location is incorrectly mentioned. Do you think this can be considered as mis-representation? Can my PR application be rejected based on these inaccuracies?
Hi @BestLife104,
May I know the status of your application? I am in a similar situation as yours.
My AOR is Dec 15 2018. . I travelled to Australia on 9th March 2014, but in personal history section I have updated as February 2014 instead of March, I realized it yesterday. I immediately raised a CSE webform and informed CIC through Letter Of Explanation. This was a genuine oversight. will this affect my PR application? Kindly let me know.

craigb2424

Star Member
Jul 5, 2019
Hi @BestLife104,
May I know the status of your application? I am in a similar situation as yours.
My AOR is Dec 15 2018. . I travelled to Australia on 9th March 2014, but in personal history section I have updated as February 2014 instead of March, I realized it yesterday. I immediately raised a CSE webform and informed CIC through Letter Of Explanation. This was a genuine oversight. will this affect my PR application? Kindly let me know.
Hey! How did this turn out?