+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Travel authorisation from IRCC

sdCan

Star Member
Jul 10, 2021
Hi, I’ve received my work visa and planning to travel in Oct. I’m travelling alone and wanted to know if I require written authorisation from IRCC to travel?
Any help is appreciated.

Reactions: powereng1982

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi, I’ve received my work visa and planning to travel in Oct. I’m travelling alone and wanted to know if I require written authorisation from IRCC to travel?
Any help is appreciated.
Would travel with up to date confirmation that you still have a job in Canada.

AlbertaExpress

Star Member
Feb 20, 2020
Any help is appreciated.
Lots of congrats on your approval. I guess you also have the Port of Entry Letter that you are to present and get Work Permit? Pls check IRCC site for the checklist and I hope you are fully vaccinated so you wont need to quarantine? Kindly keep us updated about your trip, arrival and arrival in Canada. Wishing you all the very best!

sdCan

Star Member
Jul 10, 2021
Lots of congrats on your approval. I guess you also have the Port of Entry Letter that you are to present and get Work Permit? Pls check IRCC site for the checklist and I hope you are fully vaccinated so you wont need to quarantine? Kindly keep us updated about your trip, arrival and arrival in Canada. Wishing you all the very best!
Thanks. Yes, I have PoE letter. Will update as things unfold.