22-11-2015
Med's Done....
23-11-2015
Passport Req..
16-05-2016
LANDED..........
04-07-2016
Hi all,
so I've recently submitted my e-APR (FSW Outland), and I'm waiting to get the Schedule A request.
The situation is, my family and I are thinking about travelling abroad for the New Year holidays, and so I have some questions:

1. do I need to notify CIC (via CSE?) if we do travel abroad? Now or after I come back?
2. should I just wait to get the schedule A request and mention the trip there, without the CSE?
2a. what if they request the schedule before we travel, but after I get the visa for my trip? Technically, I haven't gone anywhere yet, but I do already know the dates of my future trip...

Right now I'm thinking of just mentioning it in the Schedule if they request it after I come back, or not mentioning anything in the Schedule if they request it before the trip as nothing has happened yet, and sending the info via a CSE when I come back.
But - what if a miracle happens, and I get a PPR while abroad? I will need my passport to travel back home - how much time do we have to send the passport?

Adi_16

Star Member
May 17, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
not necessary if u ask me..
if u r asked for a schedule a after travelling the u shud add it there with a small note saying u travelled after aor so it was not part of initial submission..

ellia

Nov 12, 2015
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
App. Filed.......
02-10-2015
AOR Received.
22-11-2015
Med's Done....
23-11-2015
Passport Req..
16-05-2016
LANDED..........
04-07-2016
Thanks for you reply!

I was just thinking - imagine everything goes ok, I get a PPR, send my passport, and then suddenly they see a new visa there that was not mentioned anywhere in the application...
I'm hoping it'll be simple and I get the schedule requested after I come back.

Adi_16

Star Member
May 17, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i travelled 4 times after aor.. twice on visas already present in my passport.. once to my home country and once with visa on arrival.. plus many entry exit stamps.. didnt face any issues.. submitted passports last week for stamping visa.. my status in mycic changed to approved yester and passports hav reached vfs today.. ill collect them tomo :)
so now sit back and relax.. the easy task of submission is done and now the wait begins! :)

Adi_16

Star Member
May 17, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
and if u still want to.. u can send a cse after u come back with visa and entry exit stamp pages as attachments.. cic will prob add those to ur file too..

ellia

Nov 12, 2015
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
App. Filed.......
02-10-2015
AOR Received.
22-11-2015
Med's Done....
23-11-2015
Passport Req..
16-05-2016
LANDED..........
04-07-2016
Oh, awesome, that really helps! Thanks a lot for sharing your experience! :D

Reactions: BILAL MAQ

mark29

Star Member
Dec 30, 2015
Adi_16 said:
i travelled 4 times after aor.. twice on visas already present in my passport.. once to my home country and once with visa on arrival.. plus many entry exit stamps.. didnt face any issues.. submitted passports last week for stamping visa.. my status in mycic changed to approved yester and passports hav reached vfs today.. ill collect them tomo :)
so now sit back and relax.. the easy task of submission is done and now the wait begins! :)
I have the same thing, I travelled on the same visa once. Did you submit any CSI before or after the travel? I am also worried if in case of PPR and they'll find out that I have travelled after AOR / e-APR without informing them. Pls advise me. Thanks

mark29

Star Member
Dec 30, 2015
ellia said:
Oh, awesome, that really helps! Thanks a lot for sharing your experience! :D
DId you send a CSI for this (with all the stamps on passport) or you just waited for PPR and send your passport to them without any action?

Adi_16

Star Member
May 17, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mark29 said:
DId you send a CSI for this (with all the stamps on passport) or you just waited for PPR and send your passport to them without any action?
i didnt do anything. just waited for ppr and then sent my passports for visa stamping.
i was not asked for an updated schedule a (probably bcos there were no gaps in my dates), didnt file any case specific enquiry for travel updates and didnt even request gcms notes for app status :)

they didnt seem to hav any issues with my travel after submission of the app.. i got my visa stamped, and travelled in april '16 to complete my landing.

mark29

Star Member
Dec 30, 2015
Adi_16 said:
i didnt do anything. just waited for ppr and then sent my passports for visa stamping.
i was not asked for an updated schedule a (probably bcos there were no gaps in my dates), didnt file any case specific enquiry for travel updates and didnt even request gcms notes for app status :)

they didnt seem to hav any issues with my travel after submission of the app.. i got my visa stamped, and travelled in april '16 to complete my landing.
i see. thanks for this info. I think I dont need to update them as well. My Background check turned into IN PROGRESS and until now I havent received any additional docs request. My local visa in the Philippines also sent me a "Pre-arrival services email" which I could say a positive sign.

skdubai

Nov 13, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
On a related note.. If my wife goes back to India for an extended period in order to have our baby (after submitting eapr) What should I do then? We currently live outside India.

Will we need to provide another PCC for India?

Adi_16

Star Member
May 17, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
skdubai said:
On a related note.. If my wife goes back to India for an extended period in order to have our baby (after submitting eapr) What should I do then? We currently live outside India.

Will we need to provide another PCC for India?
im sorry but i dont really know the answer to this...
i suppose that if the length of her stay falls under the criteria for pcc requirement then u wud hav to.. cos this cud possibly fall under 'change of residence'..
but i suggest u ask this to the senior forum members for their opinions..

19sasuke

Aug 12, 2017
Could someone help me please?

After getting my AOR (May 12, 2017) my wife went to US 2 times. One in May and the other one last week and just returned. Should I raise a CSE and inform CIC about her trips and attached her passport with such stamps on it? Could you advice how to proceed.

shri_canada

Feb 21, 2017
Could someone help me please?

After getting my AOR (May 12, 2017) my wife went to US 2 times. One in May and the other one last week and just returned. Should I raise a CSE and inform CIC about her trips and attached her passport with such stamps on it? Could you advice how to proceed.
Not required.

nhabib

Feb 26, 2018
Do I need to inform cic about a new visa stamped on my passport after submitting the pr application?