4 April 2011
Passport Req..
4 April 2011
VISA ISSUED...
7 July 2011
LANDED..........
15 July 2011
Kerrect.

But if you can get a certified translator to randomly select a few translations, and state that (a) he/she selected the translations, and (b) found those particular translations to be reasonably representative of the Albanian originals, your translations would have more credibility.

canadianwoman

VIP Member
Nov 6, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-01-2008
Interview........
05-05-2009
katie3234 said:
Perfect! So I would be able to enlist a friend or someone to do the translations for me, and not bother with a certified translator or anything like that? And it's not necessary to have them notarized, unless I choose to have it done? Just want to make sure I completely understand. As long as the emails are in English everything is fine, nobody cares how they get translated into English – they just have to be in English.
Yessss, but ... I would try to make it look as official as possible. The friend who translates shouldn't say he/she is just your friend; the translator can include the formal letter stating it is an accurate translation, just like the one you get for official documents. A notary who knows Albanian and English can quickly look over the translations and the originals and certify they are adequate translations - it may take forever to properly translate something, but looking over the results and seeing they mean the same is not time-consuming.
But I would say the notarization is optional for supporting evidence like this.

gwenmacer

Aug 13, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
As per me if the documents is in Brazilian language than it will work all over the brazil and if it is in some other one that need to be translated as ordered or required.