+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Translation of UPTU/AKTU India required??

kmsbytes

Star Member
Apr 22, 2018
Category........
Other
I am UPTU 2004 passout from KNIT Sultanpur in Btech degree.

I have one question. My degree is big page with top content has a degree in Hindi and 4 lines telling its details in Hindi.
Lower side on same degree page has same in English Bacheolar of Tehcnology and those 4 lines translated in English. ITs single page with hindi on top and English on lower side..

I have done MTech after my Btech and Mtech degree is in English and it's equalizing to masters as per WES. I haven't done any WES for BTech as Mtech alone gives masters.

I have got Canada ITA last month and in the process to submit documents to IRCC. I am submitting UPTU degree. Do we need to translate the top Hindi part of the degree to prove its same as the lower English section of same page??

I am submitting my documents in response to ITA so checking in case translation of degree is needed in such cases.

thanks in advance

aamool

Nov 13, 2018
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
07-02-2019
Med's Done....
22-03-2019
VISA ISSUED...
23-09-2019
LANDED..........
02-10-2019
I am UPTU 2004 passout from KNIT Sultanpur in Btech degree.

I have one question. My degree is big page with top content has a degree in Hindi and 4 lines telling its details in Hindi.
Lower side on same degree page has same in English Bacheolar of Tehcnology and those 4 lines translated in English. ITs single page with hindi on top and English on lower side..

I have done MTech after my Btech and Mtech degree is in English and it's equalizing to masters as per WES. I haven't done any WES for BTech as Mtech alone gives masters.

I have got Canada ITA last month and in the process to submit documents to IRCC. I am submitting UPTU degree. Do we need to translate the top Hindi part of the degree to prove its same as the lower English section of same page??

I am submitting my documents in response to ITA so checking in case translation of degree is needed in such cases.

thanks in advance
As it's just a dual language certificate, translation should not be an issue (it should also be fairly clear even to someone who doesn't read the language that it's the same information). But you really should not submit the certificate for your bachelor degree at all.

Since you only got your ECA for your master degree, please make sure that in your education section. As you graduated more than 10 years ago, you don't even need to mention your bachelor degree it in your personal history. I was in the same boat as well - I only mentioned my master's and got my PR with no issues.

If you do mention your bachelor's under education, you will need an ECA for that degree - a path you do not want to go down.

All the best.

kmsbytes

Star Member
Apr 22, 2018
Category........
Other
As it's just a dual language certificate, translation should not be an issue (it should also be fairly clear even to someone who doesn't read the language that it's the same information). But you really should not submit the certificate for your bachelor degree at all.

Since you only got your ECA for your master degree, please make sure that in your education section. As you graduated more than 10 years ago, you don't even need to mention your bachelor degree it in your personal history. I was in the same boat as well - I only mentioned my master's and got my PR with no issues.

If you do mention your bachelor's under education, you will need an ECA for that degree - a path you do not want to go down.

All the best.
Thanks for your response. Its of help.I won't go for translation etc in this case.. When we give Education details, it asks whether this degree has ECA or not. Some people say better to put degree even if ECA not done. They won't give anyway points for non-ECA degree.
I will check other forums to confirm the same. I may be wrong..