+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Translation of Police Certificates

umairbilal

Feb 11, 2019
Hello everyone,

During the last 10 years I have lived in 4 different countries outside of my home country Pakistan, which include Portugal, Hungary, Belgium and UAE. Among all of them, only UAE issues the original certificate in English. I believe I will have to have the rest of them translated in either English or French. The problem is that there isn't any certified translator in my home country for Hungarian and Portuguese languages.

I'll be thankful if someone can help me out in solving this situation.

gokul.chandran

Star Member
Mar 7, 2018
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
28-08-2018
Hi,
You could use the services of a canadian based agency - http://www.docsbase.ca

All of DocsBase Canada’s Toronto-based translators have been accredited by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) and the Immigration and Refugee Board of Canada.

You can send the scanned copy of the document to this agency by email along with the purpose for which you are planning to use the translation. They will send you a quote for the service. Once you pay the amount via credit/debit card, they will translate and certify the document as an authentic translation. Yo will receive the scanned copy of the letter by mail in 1-2 days. You can also ask them to send the hard copy the document and same will be couriered to you.

I have used their services to translate my Saudi PCC.