+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Translation of Marriage Certificate - Please advise.

mudjawd

Sep 9, 2013
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
09th August
hi All.

My marriage certificate was in Hindi and I got my marriage certificate certified by a known translation company in Toronto (Docubase). They sent me a pdf containing

Page 1: The Certification of translation which basically says who translated it and has the translator declaration (signed by translator, notarized, and also stamped with the stamp of the Certifying company.
Page 2. The English translation of marriage certificate stamped with the stamp of the Certifying company.
Page 3: The picture of Original document which I sent to be translated (did it online). This page is also stamped with the stamp of the Certifying company.

Wanted to check that if I am good enough to load this PDF with 3 pages along with the original document Picture as well. Is there anything else that I need to ensure IRCC accepts it?

In an another thread i read that one person had their PDF sent by the translator sealed with a seal and seal number. Is that required? i don;t see any such ask in the IRCC website.

jes_ON

VIP Member
Jun 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New York
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-May-2010
AOR Received.
13-Aug-2010
File Transfer...
01-Mar-2011
Passport Req..
30-Jun-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-Jul-2011 (received 25-Jul-2011)
LANDED..........
03-Sep-2011
hi All.

My marriage certificate was in Hindi and I got my marriage certificate certified by a known translation company in Toronto (Docubase). They sent me a pdf containing

Page 1: The Certification of translation which basically says who translated it and has the translator declaration (signed by translator, notarized, and also stamped with the stamp of the Certifying company.
Page 2. The English translation of marriage certificate stamped with the stamp of the Certifying company.
Page 3: The picture of Original document which I sent to be translated (did it online). This page is also stamped with the stamp of the Certifying company.

Wanted to check that if I am good enough to load this PDF with 3 pages along with the original document Picture as well. Is there anything else that I need to ensure IRCC accepts it?

In an another thread i read that one person had their PDF sent by the translator sealed with a seal and seal number. Is that required? i don;t see any such ask in the IRCC website.
You don't need a seal number, what you have is exactly correct. Good luck!