+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Translation - Entry/Exit Stamps for UAE Entries and Exits

taherkhan

Star Member
Oct 24, 2019
Hi, I have a couple of questions; just trying to prepare in advance:

1. At the interview, does the officer ask for a translated copy of ALL the entry/exit stamps or ONLY the ones for the eligibility period?

2. I have visited UAE multiple times during my eligibility period and earlier. The exit/entry stamps have "EXIT" and "ENTRY", name of the country "UAE" and dates of entry and exits written in English. Could someone tell me if we still need to get these translated in English as there is still something written in Arabic which I believe means "Dubai International Airport".

Thanks
Taher

AbdelAllah

Aug 24, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi, I have a couple of questions; just trying to prepare in advance:

1. At the interview, does the officer ask for a translated copy of ALL the entry/exit stamps or ONLY the ones for the eligibility period?

2. I have visited UAE multiple times during my eligibility period and earlier. The exit/entry stamps have "EXIT" and "ENTRY", name of the country "UAE" and dates of entry and exits written in English. Could someone tell me if we still need to get these translated in English as there is still something written in Arabic which I believe means "Dubai International Airport".

Thanks
Taher
Hi Bro,
1. As the officer doesn't understand foreign languages, the officer won't be able to know if the stamp\visa is within our outside the eligibility period unless there is translation, so you have to translate ALL non-English non-French stamps and visas.

2. If the stamp\visa has any part that is not in either English or French, it has to be translated.

All the best.

~A

Reactions: taherkhan

taherkhan

Star Member
Oct 24, 2019
Hi Bro,
1. As the officer doesn't understand foreign languages, the officer won't be able to know if the stamp\visa is within our outside the eligibility period unless there is translation, so you have to translate ALL non-English non-French stamps and visas.

2. If the stamp\visa has any part that is not in either English or French, it has to be translated.

All the best.

~A
Thanks so much for the reply bro! TC