+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Translating pay stubs/tax documents

hodari

Mar 28, 2018
Quebec
Hi all,

One of my previous work experiences was in Denmark. I have the reference letter from my boss in English but my tax return documents are in Danish.

Will I need to translate them?

Aug 16, 2018
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Quetta
NOC Code......
I want to visa of canada plz help me for this .i want to as soon as possible for any work plz give me proper information how i do for this

reachforjay

Star Member
Jan 15, 2018
Hi all,

One of my previous work experiences was in Denmark. I have the reference letter from my boss in English but my tax return documents are in Danish.

I think as long as the letter covers everything required outlined below, you should be fine without the tax return docs.

• This should be an official document printed on the company letterhead
  • It must contain:
    • The applicant’s name
    • The company’s contact information i.e. the address, the telephone number and the e-mail address
    • The details of the immediate supervisor or the personnel officer at the company i.e. the name, title and signature
  • The letter must specify all the positions held while employed at the company
  • It must also include the following details:
    • The job title
    • The job duties and responsibilities
    • The job status (if it is the current job)
    • The dates worked for the company
    • The number of work hours per week and,
    • The annual salary plus benefits

hodari

Mar 28, 2018
Quebec
I think as long as the letter covers everything required outlined below, you should be fine without the tax return docs.

• This should be an official document printed on the company letterhead
  • It must contain:
    • The applicant’s name
    • The company’s contact information i.e. the address, the telephone number and the e-mail address
    • The details of the immediate supervisor or the personnel officer at the company i.e. the name, title and signature
  • The letter must specify all the positions held while employed at the company
  • It must also include the following details:
    • The job title
    • The job duties and responsibilities
    • The job status (if it is the current job)
    • The dates worked for the company
    • The number of work hours per week and,
    • The annual salary plus benefits
Thank you, the reference letter does include all that so I think I'll be ok.

Do you think I'd face issues if I uploaded the tax documents anyway, or should I avoid doing so?

reachforjay

Star Member
Jan 15, 2018
Thank you, the reference letter does include all that so I think I'll be ok.

Do you think I'd face issues if I uploaded the tax documents anyway, or should I avoid doing so?
It doesn't appear as if it's a requirement, so personally I'd avoid it. I didn't upload any but I haven't received my PPR as yet lol. It's up to you, but if you feel you should upload them, then I'd suggest getting them translated.

SumH12

Apr 11, 2018
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
26-09-2018
AOR Received.
06-10-2018
Med's Done....
12-12-2018
Passport Req..
11-03-2019
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2019
Hi all,

If the employment reference letter that you have meet all the requirements, you only need that letter.
Rgds.

SumH12

Apr 11, 2018
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
26-09-2018
AOR Received.
06-10-2018
Med's Done....
12-12-2018
Passport Req..
11-03-2019
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2019
@hodari It´s really your choice. But if you decide to add these complementary documents, you need to translate them.

Vitesze

Dec 15, 2017
They don't seem to care about anything other than the reference letter + Paystubs - unless you live/work in Canada in which case they can request the T4 tax form.

hodari

Mar 28, 2018
Quebec
They don't seem to care about anything other than the reference letter + Paystubs - unless you live/work in Canada in which case they can request the T4 tax form.
My pay stubs are also in Danish. I don't live in Denmark anymore so finding a Danish translator at this point is almost impossible.

As per the suggestion of other users, seems like it isn't mandatory so I won't include them.

Vitesze

Dec 15, 2017
My pay stubs are also in Danish. I don't live in Denmark anymore so finding a Danish translator at this point is almost impossible.

As per the suggestion of other users, seems like it isn't mandatory so I won't include them.
It's not a mandatory document so yeah - it can be left out. They can be requested, but it's rarely done unless the applicant is claiming Canadian work experience.

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
Hi all,

You will have to get them translated to either English or French.

Ntz

Sep 16, 2019
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
03-10-2020

Hi Hodari,

It has been a while since you wrote here but I would be very grateful if you could update us on how your case went. Was it enough to only present the employer letter without the pay stubs?