+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Translated documents post ITA

das998

Jul 27, 2022
Hello,

Could you please tell me what are the documents we need to upload regarding any translation.

I've read that we need only 2 documents (original and translation), but others say that we also need a certified copy of originals (stamped by the translator), I don't understand why I would need this certified copy If I gave the original documents to the translator.

Could you please provide a clear answer?

Thank you

Margot Shine

Star Member
Jan 27, 2022
Hello,

Could you please tell me what are the documents we need to upload regarding any translation.

I've read that we need only 2 documents (original and translation), but others say that we also need a certified copy of originals (stamped by the translator), I don't understand why I would need this certified copy If I gave the original documents to the translator.

Thank you
A certified copy is usually with the translations. At least in my vertified translations from docsbase it was in the same pdf.

das998

Jul 27, 2022
Hello,

I've read that we need only 2 documents (original and translation), but others say that we also need a certified copy of originals (stamped by the translator 10.0.0.0.1), I don't understand why I would need this certified copy If I gave the original documents to the translator.

Thank you
I got this,...

masterfire

Star Member
Dec 22, 2018
A certified copy is usually with the translations. At least in my vertified translations from docsbase it was in the same pdf.
Hello
So, did you upload the original document without notarizing to docsbase only and they finished all required documents?
Is this will be accepted?

mitiriki

May 26, 2019