+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Translate Non-English Stamps on Passports

AhmadQ

Jul 15, 2012
Hi,

I have many stamps on our passports in language other than English or French, so I'm going to translate these stamps, but...

- Do I need to translate stamps on expired passports (which we had before we got our PR visa)?
- DO I need to translate stamps on kid's passports?

Thanks,

jc94

Mar 14, 2016
I'm not 100% here but bumping this up for you and to ask, how old is/are the minor(s). If a minor is < 14 many requirements are waived.

For concurrent applications
  • Original documents for the minor are verified when the principal applicant attends their program integrity interview. If the minor is 14 years of age or older at time of grant, their identity will be verified at ceremony check-in.
For non-concurrent applications
  • If a minor is 14 years of age or older at time of grant, their identity will be verified at ceremony check-in.
  • If a minor is under 14 years of age at time of grant, their citizenship certificate is generally mailed directly to the principal applicant.

I'd guess the focus is on the last 5 years (as of application time, ie: eligibility period) of travel, it that involves multiple passports so be it.

AbdelAllah

Aug 24, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

I have many stamps on our passports in language other than English or French, so I'm going to translate these stamps, but...

- Do I need to translate stamps on expired passports (which we had before we got our PR visa)?
- DO I need to translate stamps on kid's passports?

Thanks,
(1) If the passports in the eligibility period.
(2) No.