+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

translate document?

ninosno1

Nov 18, 2021
hello everybody
me and my partner in law we trying to apply for a sponsorships and we find out that we have to translate Italian document did you know which document we need to translate and did you know any good place where to do so? we live in st, albert (Edmonton) appreciate all your help

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
hello everybody
me and my partner in law we trying to apply for a sponsorships and we find out that we have to translate Italian document did you know which document we need to translate and did you know any good place where to do so? we live in st, albert (Edmonton) appreciate all your help
How could other people know which documents you have in Italian?

ninosno1

Nov 18, 2021
like everyone should submit birth certificate or police clearance I suppose foreign they go trough the same process and same paper but nevertheless did you guys know where I could doo the approval translation

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
like everyone should submit birth certificate or police clearance I suppose foreign they go trough the same process and same paper but nevertheless did you guys know where I could doo the approval translation
Try googling 'alberta certified translation italian'. Then choose.

LucaRiu

Nov 29, 2021
hello everybody
I used https://anz-canada.ca/ for my certified translations for the IRCC, WES, CRA. I ran into issues where translation regulations changed but this company seems to be on top of things. the pricing was decent as well. maybe try to get a quote from them?
here is their email aswell: info@anz-canada.ca