+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Transit visa

Kaedot

Aug 26, 2018
Hello,
I want to apply for a transit visa for my layover flight in Toronto to Ecuador from Dubai. Ecuador is visa free for my home country passport and I have an invitation to visit a friend there for my upcoming vacation. I will be transiting through Canada for a few hours to catch my next flight . I am single(mid twenties),employed (UAE resident visa)earning about $1000 per month and own a land back in my home country. Can these serve as strong ties for my application. Please let me know my chances of securing the visa.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hello,
I want to apply for a transit visa for my layover flight in Toronto to Ecuador from Dubai. Ecuador is visa free for my home country passport and I have an invitation to visit a friend there for my upcoming vacation. I will be transiting through Canada for a few hours to catch my next flight . I am single(mid twenties),employed (UAE resident visa)earning about $1000 per month and own a land back in my home country. Can these serve as strong ties for my application. Please let me know my chances of securing the visa.
You must book flights that don't have a layover in Canada. IMO, your transit visa is likely to be refused