+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

transit and booking hotel- quarantine

Din89

Nov 3, 2016
hello everyone, could you share your experience or advice on my situation.

I am going to fly Paris-Calgary - Vancouver, my layover will be 17 hours so I want to book a hotel room near the airport in Calgary. then the next day I want to travel to Vancouver.

Will I be allowed to stay 1 night in Calgary and then travel to Vancouver or I have to have 14 days quarantine in Calgary and only then fly to Vancouver?
thanks in advance

Wolfpmd3

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2015
Canada
NOC Code......
hello everyone, could you share your experience or advice on my situation.

I am going to fly Paris-Calgary - Vancouver, my layover will be 17 hours so I want to book a hotel room near the airport in Calgary. then the next day I want to travel to Vancouver.

Will I be allowed to stay 1 night in Calgary and then travel to Vancouver or I have to have 14 days quarantine in Calgary and only then fly to Vancouver?
thanks in advance
You should, this should all be clearly stated in your quarantine plan.

Also, you should go directly from the airport to the hotel and vice versa. I know a few people who have done so, it has not been an issue.

neeti2090

Feb 8, 2017
Hello,
Has anyone travelled recently to Canada from India please share your experience about hotel quarantine and procedure at airport. Will be very helpful to know. Thanks

amit202

Aug 27, 2017
Sorry Sandy...I am looking to share the GAA hotel for 3 days..as per the guidelines......are you currently in India and travelling to Toronto on 3rd?