+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Transferring a New York State Driver's License to an Ontario one

Discussion in 'Settlement Issues' started by keesio, Aug 11, 2015.

  1. Has anyone tried this recently? I'm wondering if all I need is my NYS "Abstract of Driving Record" or if I need the more comprehensive "Lifetime Driving Record".

  2. Did you figure out which one was needed?

Share This Page