+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Transferred to Seattle

jrjayl

Oct 6, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Braves31 said:
Wow!! I got a great new today.

I just got a call from my agency , I got a PPR finally!!!!!!!!!!
Here is my timeline.
application received : 15 Nov, 2010
Med's done : Jul , 2011
File transferred to Seattle : 26 Oct,2011
Inquiry letter to the office : 26, Jan,2012
PPR received 24, Feb , 2012

I'm sooooo thrilled!!!

But my ecas still shows "application received" and "medical results have been received"
They didn't utilize ecas for my case.
Congrats! Another one graduates from Seattle! I guess we all have similar timeline.

My ECAS still shows In Process but I'll keep watching if it changes to Decision Made once they issue the visa.

vman

May 28, 2010
I tried sending an email around the 100 day marker (i was very polite!) But no reply.

The last I heard from them was in december at some point when they were confirming my change of address.

jrjayl

Oct 6, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vman said:
I tried sending an email around the 100 day marker (i was very polite!) But no reply.

The last I heard from them was in december at some point when they were confirming my change of address.
If you don't hear from them within Feb, maybe you should consider sending another email in March.
It's been too long.

sukhdeep

May 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13 Dec. 2010
AOR Received.
11 july 2011
File Transfer...
Seattle 26 oct 2011
Med's Request
11 july 2011
Med's Done....
13 july 2011
Hi, Sri78 how about your application? Did they request any document?

winxcharles

Oct 10, 2011
any news from seattle? still waiting here... my application was transferred to seattle oct.5, 2011 and no update since then, :'(
5 months of waiting...

sukhdeep

May 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13 Dec. 2010
AOR Received.
11 july 2011
File Transfer...
Seattle 26 oct 2011
Med's Request
11 july 2011
Med's Done....
13 july 2011
winxcharles said:
any news from seattle? still waiting here... my application was transferred to seattle oct.5, 2011 and no update since then, :'(
5 months of waiting...
Hi, winxcharles
My e-case is still showing application received and medical results have been received. No any other update in e- case yet. Still waiting.

sloe26

Oct 7, 2010
Hi jrjayl
Have you received your passport back from the consulate yet?
Did you provide a fedex return envelope ?

jrjayl

Oct 6, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sloe26 said:
Hi jrjayl
Have you received your passport back from the consulate yet?
Did you provide a fedex return envelope ?
Not yet, didn't hear anything from them...
Yes I provided FEDEX envelope. It's been 3 weeks already, and I yet can't track it.

jrjayl

Oct 6, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vman said:
Got my passport request this morning!
Congrats!

Now a new round of waiting starts lol. Did you send your passport already?

oswald999

May 6, 2011
jrjayl said:
Not yet, didn't hear anything from them...
Yes I provided FEDEX envelope. It's been 3 weeks already, and I yet can't track it.
We sent our passports back to Seattle on the 27th Feb Still not not able to track via Fedex.

Braves31

Oct 26, 2011
vman said:
Got my passport request this morning!

congrats!! Finally you got it!!

Do you guys know? If you are from a visa exempt country, you don't have to send your passport to the office anymore.

Actually I didn't send my passport , I just sent a photocopy of my passport.

I got a note as follows :

Note: As of December 1, 2011, Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) will no longer issue a Permanent Resident counterfoil to applicants from visa exempt countries. All applicants approved for permanent residence, whether they hold a passport from a visa exempt country or from a country requiring a visa for Canada, will continue to be issued a Confirmation of Permanent Residence (COPR) document.
Please consult our website for a complete list of visa exempt countries: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/visit/visas.asp#exemptionsIf you and/or your dependent(s) hold a passport from a visa exempt country, this office will NOT require your/their passport(s) to finalize your application.
Only submit the passport(s) for those persons who require a visa for Canada. Citizens of a visa-exempt country must submit a clear photocopy of every page in their valid passport ( Please use double sided, or if you prefer not to make copies, you can still submit the original passports).

vman

May 28, 2010
when you guys sent the passport/copies in, did you put one of those barcode stickers on the envelope? (The stickers from buffalo)

V