+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Transfering file from CPC (Ottawa) to New Delhi.....Decision Made??

meena84

Jan 1, 2015
I was in US when i had filed my PR and returned to India in December. I got the passport request from CPC(O) in early January, since it against Indian laws sending a passport by courier i couldn't send it to them. Hence i asked them to transfer my case to New Delhi consulate, its been 40 days and i haven't received a reply from them. When i checked the CIC website under my case it says "Decision made"

Does anyone have any idea how can i get more information? Should i get a CAPIS report?

KRP

Jan 13, 2012
Category........
FSW
LANDED..........
01/02/2011
Send a case specific enquiry to New Delhi visa office and enquire whether your file is transferred to N,delhi as you has requested the change with the earlier Visa office and quote your file number UCI etc so as to track your info. You have to act fast since there is a time period to submit your passport after getting PPR and if that date elapses then your file will be closed. I feel its 60 days time to submit your passports.

meena84

Jan 1, 2015
i had already sent a inquiry email to NDVO and its been two weeks. I don't think without replying me that it can't be done and they can just cancel my application. Although in the email they had sent me asking for the passport had it mentioned that if the applicant has changed address, it should be informed so that the processing can be at current location.