+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Transfered case from Buffalo to LA.

csvinay

Jan 31, 2006
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi all:

I live in USA. I just received communication that my case has been transfered to LA from buffalo to expedite the process!! here are my case details:

AOR : March 25th, 2005
Notification of IELTS test requirement : July 15th, 2005
Submitted IELTS scores on : Sept 1st, 2005
Case transfered to LA : Jan 16th, 2006

Does this normally happen? Does this mean I've to take the interview? Is it going to delay the processing times? Has anyone been in a similiar situation? Any idea?

Thanks,
Vinay

DancingFeather

Star Member
Jan 31, 2006
:) Yes it does, and no it won't cause any delay. You will be informed if there is an interview or if it is waived, all depends on your case. Just relax and wait, the process has started and if they transfered it to LA..its good news.

The time span is not important, what is, is that it is being processed..its like having a baby, one cannot get pregnant and a week later have it. You have to wait, time is everything and you are not the only one. You have to wait in line because there are others before you.

But you can call once a month to see how your case is proceeding and ask if there is anything they need from you.

airbus2002

Jan 31, 2006
Montreal
The same in my case.

I am a student in Canada. This moring I got a letter from Buffalo which stated my case had been transferred to New York office to expediate the process (God knows how many cases were already lined up in there)

APP: Nov, 2004
AOR : March 15th, 2005
Case transfered to NY: Jan 25th, 2006

Vinay, you are not alone. Good luck to both of us!

DancingFeather

Star Member
Jan 31, 2006
Don't Worry Be Happy!!!

:D Keep smiling, Keep positive, Keep seeing you receiveing a letter saying your accepted and it will happen.

Keep me informed how u doing and if I can be of help..be glad too..

germhens

Nov 3, 2004
Bogotá - Colombia
Yes, that's what's happening since Jan 1st 2006, that's the new procedure. I really hope that's going to make things go faster, and if you really think about it, it will. Buffalo is redistributing all their current backlog among all the other US CIC offices which are Seattle, LA, Detroit and New York City. So that makes 4 more places in the US processing applications and in theory it should speed things up by 4X

raulboss

Oct 25, 2006
my file was transfered from buffalo to l.a this july and in sept my e client changed from on processing to decision has been made , can anyone help me if this is a positive or negative sign coz i havnt received any letter from them ever since . plz help me if any one has this kind of situation.
thanks