08-07-2015
AOR Received.
07-08-2015
File Transfer...
16-09-2015
Med's Done....
22-05-2015
Hello

I checked my application status online and I can see that my file was transferred to the Surrey office twice ? the first one on Mar 11 then Mar 30 ? What do that mean ? ::) has this happened to others ?

rivermax91

Nov 3, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yeah, my mom's application has two lines saying the file was transferred to the local office (Montreal) and the dates are 2 weeks apart. Don't know what it means exactly, but shouldn't be bad.

Zumba369

Star Member
Aug 23, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
colocho13 said:
Hello

I checked my application status online and I can see that my file was transferred to the Surrey office twice ? the first one on Mar 11 then Mar 30 ? What do that mean ? ::) has this happened to others ?
I had the 2 transferred lines also and got a RQ.

I hope you don't receive it.

Good luck !

RajevSantik

Star Member
Nov 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
colocho13 said:
Hello

You are lucky mine didn't transfer since 2 months :D

Paco

Jul 14, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Zumba369 said:
I had the 2 transferred lines also and got a RQ.

I hope you don't receive it.

Good luck !
I had 2 lines, but no RQ, it's not related.

When it happened, it means that both Sydney (1st line) and Local Office (2nd line) acknowledge the transfer.

raymasa

Star Member
Apr 12, 2014
The first transfer is when the file leaves Sydney, the other when it arrives at the local office. There will be a difference of a few weeks between the two dates

Ray

Masrawy

Nov 2, 2014
Montreal
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have a second line of transfer to local office as well also " Montreal" , If it was standard issue as one being posted by Sydney upon sending and the other by local office upon receiving, then everybody would get that ?

Lets hope there is a positive outcome from this unusual activity and we receive a test invitation soon !

CanV

Champion Member
Apr 30, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
raymasa said:
The first transfer is when the file leaves Sydney, the other when it arrives at the local office. There will be a difference of a few weeks between the two dates

Ray
How do you know this?