+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Transfer Of Course & College after reaching canada

bongoman

VIP Member
Dec 3, 2014
I am a computer science student ,completed my btech in 2016 and I got admission in northern college timmins,(course :computer engineer technician ) I paid 1year tution fee and applied for visa ........my frnds cousin who is already in Canada suggesting me not to opt that clg ....in that case can I transfer my admission to some other clg ????and I dnt have acceptance of anothe clg .....
You will need to get acceptance to another college first then drop out of your current college and join new one, you then update your dli on myCIC account. Make sure you join a public college and you dont have a big gap between switching schools as your study permit can be cancelled if you are not studying for a long time.

Under001

Aug 1, 2018
You will need to get acceptance to another college first then drop out of your current college and join new one, you then update your dli on myCIC account. Make sure you join a public college and you dont have a big gap between switching schools as your study permit can be cancelled if you are not studying for a long time.
Hey i have got visa on sheridan college offer letter... But now i want to change i have offer from seneca but its for may intake...is it possible that i go to Canada aak for refund from sheridan and remain there for 4 months.. then pay sencas fees and start studying