+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

transfer of coleggee...

aswin1991

Mar 5, 2013
hiee guys actually im not able to find right answer can u plz help
actually i got admission in algonquin dis may and i want to transfer to seneca which starts in september so is it possible to transfer lyk this and if i tranfer in dis way will der be any problem for work permit plz help me.....tanqqqq

tiger007

Champion Member
aswin1991 said:
hiee guys actually im not able to find right answer can u plz help
actually i got admission in algonquin dis may and i want to transfer to seneca which starts in september so is it possible to transfer lyk this and if i tranfer in dis way will der be any problem for work permit plz help me.....tanqqqq

Hi,

You can change college/course after reaching there. Absolutely No problem.
As per CIC:
Post-secondary student
You may change your school, program and/or field of study without applying for a new study permit. You do not need to apply for a change to the condition of your study permit, either. You may continue to use your study permit as long as it is valid.
If you are changing your level of study (e.g., bachelor's to master's), you do not need to apply for a change to the condition of your study permit, either.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?q=487&t=15

However, you will 1st need to get a LOA(Letter of Accpetance) from Seneca, and show it to Algonquin college, cancel your admisson and move to Seneca. You will also need to reach a bit early and cancel your admission in Algonquin before cut-off date, if you would want refund of any tution fees paid.

***All opinions expressed are purely personal, and pieces of information mentioned are to the best of my knowledge... You should consult other sources too