+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Transfer Alberta nomination to another EE profile

Fyn

Jun 30, 2019
Is there anyone who has successfully been able to link Alberta nomination to another EE profile?
I got nominated and then my profile became ineligibile. Had to open another profile and currently in the pool but not sure of receiving NOI again. Thinking of contacting Alberta if anything can be done as the nomination certificate is still valid till December 2019.

ro77pk

Nov 8, 2016
:) Same thing happened with me. My EE profile expired before i could submit the documents to IRCC (Spouse IELTS had expired)

I Created a new EE profile and contacted Alberta to transfer the nomination from Old EE Profile to the new Profile but they said that Alberta does not transfer Nominations.

=====Quote=====

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: LBR Immigration Info <LBR.Immigration-Info@gov.ab.ca>
To: ********************
Sent: Tuesday, July 30, 2019, 12:02:56 AM GMT+5
Subject: FW: Questions about AINP

Dear ,

Thank you for your email.

If a candidate has received a Notification of Interest (NOI) letter in their federal EE account under a previous EE profile number and the profile has since been withdrawn/cancelled, the candidate must make a new Express Entry profile as the NOI letter and/or Nomination cannot be linked to the new Express Entry profile. You will have to wait and see if you are pulled from the Express Entry pool by Alberta again (receive another Notification of Interest) and if you are, submit another Express Entry Application. The AINP will then review the application and determine if a nomination can be issued.

Should you have further questions, please contact the Alberta Information Service at 780-427-6419 or 1-877-427-6419 (toll-free) in Alberta.

Kind regards,

KM

Client Service Officer

Government of Alberta

Ministry of Labour and Immigration

=====Unquote=====

Regards.

Xyz12345

Star Member
Aug 10, 2019
Thank you for your response.
We have no other option than to start all over again
I am in same problem. Did everything under roof to get nomination trf. Nothing happened. Now created new profile. Waiting for new noi. Did u get noi again?

Xyz12345

Star Member
Aug 10, 2019
I am in same problem. Did everything under roof to get nomination trf. Nothing happened. Now created new profile. Waiting for new noi. Did u get noi again?

:) Same thing happened with me. My EE profile expired before i could submit the documents to IRCC (Spouse IELTS had expired)

I Created a new EE profile and contacted Alberta to transfer the nomination from Old EE Profile to the new Profile but they said that Alberta does not transfer Nominations.

=====Quote=====

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: LBR Immigration Info <LBR.Immigration-Info@gov.ab.ca>
To: ********************
Sent: Tuesday, July 30, 2019, 12:02:56 AM GMT+5
Subject: FW: Questions about AINP

Dear ,

Thank you for your email.

If a candidate has received a Notification of Interest (NOI) letter in their federal EE account under a previous EE profile number and the profile has since been withdrawn/cancelled, the candidate must make a new Express Entry profile as the NOI letter and/or Nomination cannot be linked to the new Express Entry profile. You will have to wait and see if you are pulled from the Express Entry pool by Alberta again (receive another Notification of Interest) and if you are, submit another Express Entry Application. The AINP will then review the application and determine if a nomination can be issued.

Should you have further questions, please contact the Alberta Information Service at 780-427-6419 or 1-877-427-6419 (toll-free) in Alberta.

Kind regards,

KM

Client Service Officer

Government of Alberta

Ministry of Labour and Immigration

=====Unquote=====

Regards.

Xyz12345

Star Member
Aug 10, 2019
No, i've not received another since then.
Same here. Any guess when is next draw. So the nomination certificate we have is now of no use? Sad...... Do you know other provinces like ON allows transfers!

reptiloid

Star Member
Nov 11, 2019
Hello, guys! Did you recreate your profile and mentioned that you have a nomination from Alberta? I found a tread on this forum that a guy managed to do it with nomination from other province, though he had the same problem.