+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Transcripts sent to the WES USA originally meant for WES Canada

schachan

Nov 19, 2018
Hi All,

I am applying for Canada Express Entry program from India. For that, I have to complete my ECA from WES. So I created a profile and selected WES Canada and generated a reference number there. Now by mistake through my college, I got the sealed enveloped of marksheets with WES USA Address form instead of WES Canada form.

Is it okay if I send my application to WES USA ? or Would I have to visit my college again and get the documents again with the WES Canada form. Please help.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi All,

I am applying for Canada Express Entry program from India. For that, I have to complete my ECA from WES. So I created a profile and selected WES Canada and generated a reference number there. Now by mistake through my college, I got the sealed enveloped of marksheets with WES USA Address form instead of WES Canada form.

Is it okay if I send my application to WES USA ? or Would I have to visit my college again and get the documents again with the WES Canada form. Please help.
WES USA and WES Canada are two separate entities. You need to send the documents to WES Canada. However, once application is submitted, you can get it changed to WES US or Canada if need be, but for faster processing and avoiding delays, send your documents to WES Canada.

schachan

Nov 19, 2018
Thanks for replying.

I don't want to change my application to WES USA. It is meant for WES Canada only. I just used the WES USA application form with NY mailing address. So is it okay if I send the sealed envelop to WES USA ? Can I request them to internally transfer the form to WES canada ?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Thanks for replying.

I don't want to change my application to WES USA. It is meant for WES Canada only. I just used the WES USA application form with NY mailing address. So is it okay if I send the sealed envelop to WES USA ? Can I request them to internally transfer the form to WES canada ?
No, you need to change the address and send it to WES Canada, they will not internally transfer, and if they do, it will take a lot of time and you following up.

What I meant of changing account was after WES Canada has issued you a ECA, and then you want a ECA in us for us educational institutions, you can in these circumstances make a new account and your transcripts will be transferred internally, not otherwise.

Reactions: schachan

skusum

Aug 25, 2020
No, you need to change the address and send it to WES Canada, they will not internally transfer, and if they do, it will take a lot of time and you following up.

What I meant of changing account was after WES Canada has issued you a ECA, and then you want a ECA in us for us educational institutions, you can in these circumstances make a new account and your transcripts will be transferred internally, not otherwise.
I had done the same mistake of filling an US Wes form instead of Canada Wes form while applying online for my university.My university had already posted to USA Wes. Were you able to repost them to Canada Wes?

skusum

Aug 25, 2020
Thanks for replying.

I had done the same mistake of filling an US Wes form instead of Canada Wes form while applying online for my university.My university had already posted to USA Wes. Were you able to repost them to Canada Wes?

Madonna1991

Nov 11, 2020
Any update? I have done the same mistake. Kindly let me know.

skusum

Aug 25, 2020
Hi Madonna, I was also worried initially that I missed my transcripts but finally got to know that if we have created a WES-Canada account and have given that reference number while filling the WES-USA form (or) by mistake sent our WES-Can form to USA postal address , In either of these cases they will verify your forms based only on the reference number you provided in your form. So they will come to know that you have submitted your forms to WES-Can and not to WES-USA. They will update the database and will inform you via email and WES app updates. So no need to worry because finally your forms will reach WES-Can only. It will take around 25-30 days for this migration. So be patient whilst you can drop an email to wes@stellaconnect.net or customer care (+1)800.361.6106 for communication. You can also submit an online request via WES customer contact page using your reference number. I personally have one of my friend living in Canada who continually followed up with the WES by calling the customer care. Good Luck.

Madonna1991

Nov 11, 2020
Hi Madonna, I was also worried initially that I missed my transcripts but finally got to know that if we have created a WES-Canada account and have given that reference number while filling the WES-USA form (or) by mistake sent our WES-Can form to USA postal address , In either of these cases they will verify your forms based only on the reference number you provided in your form. So they will come to know that you have submitted your forms to WES-Can and not to WES-USA. They will update the database and will inform you via email and WES app updates. So no need to worry because finally your forms will reach WES-Can only. It will take around 25-30 days for this migration. So be patient whilst you can drop an email to wes@stellaconnect.net or customer care (+1)800.361.6106 for communication. You can also submit an online request via WES customer contact page using your reference number. I personally have one of my friend living in Canada who continually followed up with the WES by calling the customer care. Good Luck.
Thank u so much for your prompt reply