+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Transcripts from RGPV

Ganeshan

May 15, 2011
Hi,

I need some guidance regarding "Transcripts from RGPV - Bhopal, India". I completed my Post Graduation (MCA) in year 2004 and presently working in Canada. As part of PR process I have to secure "sealed transcripts" from RGPV.

Has anyone recently been through this process? If yes, please share your experience with me and guide me on getting my set of transcripts too.

Thanks,
Ganeshan

canadavisa13

Champion Member
Jun 13, 2013
hi Ganeshan,

no transcripts are required for CEC applicants at this time.
if you are applying under a different category,please post your topic under the specific place for that class.

AK-EE

Apr 8, 2015
Hey Guys , can you pls tell me process or any other info to get marsheets attested from RGPV for ECA ?

Thanks

_Aspirant

Feb 29, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All,

I have got the transcripts done for my wife (MCA-Passed out in 2011) on March 17th (day before yesterday) from RGPV (Bhopal). Please reach the University with all your original documents around 10 A.M to get the things done quickly.

You can download transcript form from RGPV website (but this form looks like for Engineering students) and fill this form and try not to make any mistakes which I am sure the officer in RGPV will find. Take a draft printout with you. Here is the link to form:

https://www.rgpv.ac.in/exam/DownloadForms.aspx

Another option is to go to the Cyber Cafe shop near the University gate as you will enter. He will prepare the form for you and you can get a draft print. He charges Rs 750 /- in which he fills the form and after verification gives you 10 sets of Transcripts and Envelopes included. I chose this option as I was going to pay for printouts and others so thought to get work done by these experienced people.

You have to go to University Main Building Room No: 332 to get your draft transcript checked and corrected for mistakes by the concerned officer. He will take nearly 15-30 minutes to check the draft copy. Meanwhile you can go to UCO Bank branch behind the main building to get Challan of Rs 500/- as a fee of Transcripts paid to University.

Now, you can collect the draft copy corrected by the officer (he is amicable and will explain you all the corrections) and go back to the Cyber Cafe. Ask them to correct the mistakes and then get 10 coloured sets of Transcripts with envelopes for each. If you want your provisional or final degree also attested then get copies of it as well.

Take all these copies with envelopes and give it to the officer in Main Building. Now here comes the tricky part. Generally, they give these copies and envelopes signed and stamped in two days. But, in my case I was not a local resident of Bhopal so I pleaded the officer to get it done on same day.

But as we all know Gandhi works better than pleading in India. ;)

Finally, I got all 10 sets of Transcripts, Provisional Degree and Envelopes signed and stamped with a smile on my face. :)

Please be resilient and courteous as our final goal is to get what we want.

Thanks

Mar 30, 2016
Get one set printed and submit to the person in charge for verification and correction alongwith a challan of 500 rs ( RGPV allows upto 10 sets of transcripts for 500 rs). After successful verification/correction get the required no of transcript sets printed

jatinkataria

Feb 2, 2017
Hi,
Any idea if Original Marksheets are mandatorily required to get the transcript from RGPV. I am currently in the UK and originals are with me and most likely, I will have to ask a friend or family member to go to Bhopal for getting my Transcript done, so unless it's absolutely essential I will not courier my originals from the UK.
Please can you help advise?
Thanks,
Jatin

kkv2002

Jan 16, 2018
Hi

I have completed three semesters of my B.Pharm from Barkatullah University, Bhopal (Before RGPV was formed), and remaining semesters as well as final degree certificates are from RGPV, Bhopal. Could anyone guide me, if I need to approach Barkatullah Uni. for the transcripts of first three sems. Please let me know.

kkv2002

Jan 16, 2018
Hi,
Any idea if Original Marksheets are mandatorily required to get the transcript from RGPV. I am currently in the UK and originals are with me and most likely, I will have to ask a friend or family member to go to Bhopal for getting my Transcript done, so unless it's absolutely essential I will not courier my originals from the UK.
Please can you help advise?
Thanks,
Jatin
Only three universities in India ask for original mark sheets before releasing transcripts, as told by one consultant.
RGPV, KURUKSHETRA, MADRAS. Scan copies accepted in rest of universities.

For RGPV, its sure, they ask original.

Khush2127

Oct 12, 2018
Hi All,

with the new rule of ECA , transcripts must be sent from university itself, does anyone know how I Can ask RGPV to do the same. I already have transcripts in a Sealed envelope with me and I also have originals with me and I am Canada. So is there any online link which can help?

shashank6462

Feb 13, 2019
For transcripts from RGPV, you can opt for services from onlinetranscript.in , they are reliable and get your work done quickly. I got my transcripts from RGPV done through them. They are Delhi based registered company. They provide prompt service, good communication and help you with all your requirement. They took care of my originals and sent it back once the work was done. Super service.

Puneet076

Mar 22, 2019
You can use Onlinetranscript.in to get your official transcript. I have recently used the service for me and my wife. They are reliable and quick. Highly recommended.

JoaneAndrew

Dec 30, 2020
For transcripts from RGPV, you can opt for services from onlinetranscript.in , they are reliable and get your work done quickly. I got my transcripts from RGPV done through them. They are Delhi based registered company. They provide prompt service, good communication and help you with all your requirement. They took care of my originals and sent it back once the work was done. Super service.
Hi, How much do they charge for these services? Also, did you give them original marksheet for verification or just scanned copies with attestation?

GauriRaikar

Sep 15, 2021
If you are not able to visit the university then you can take help of a third party service provider MailTranscripts. I got my transcript without me visiting the university and also without my original documents which was a great help for me. I submitted scans of marksheets, degree certificate and my transcript was prepared before 2 week time. I had a Great experience with MailTranscripts people

Sep 20, 2021
I got my Transcript from RGPV University with the help of MailTranscripts. I submitted scan copies of marksheets only and the rest of the process was taken over by them. It is not mandatory for the applicant to be present at the university. I would really like to acknowledge MailTranscripts for their professionalism. They have responded to every email and call and were always clear in their communication. Thanks a lot for making my experience a pleasant one.