+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

transcripts for 10th and 12th india??

Shreebad

Dec 1, 2015
zeba812 said:
jnathan,
i have my 10th and 12th original certificates,which i will be notarizing,and will be sending them to ND.my question is should i get their transcripts,which any school and pre-university in india(karnataka)does not give in a sealed envelope,whereas a degree certificate from i.e transcript of a degree certificate is given by any university.
so my doubt waz transcripts for 10th and 12th??from where should i get them since i already have their originals.
plzz advice
Hi Zeba,

I am not sure you still r receiving message from this thread. But, I too had a same query regarding 10th & 12th certificates attestation or certification to a true copy. How and from where did you manage to get it certified. Hope you already sailed through all this procedure. Looking forward too share your experience and guidance.

Thanks

Aragorn165

Champion Member
Sep 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-03-2016
Nomination.....
03-11-2015
AOR Received.
04-03-2016
Passport Req..
02-09-2016
Shreebad said:
Hi Zeba,

I am not sure you still r receiving message from this thread. But, I too had a same query regarding 10th & 12th certificates attestation or certification to a true copy. How and from where did you manage to get it certified. Hope you already sailed through all this procedure. Looking forward too share your experience and guidance.

Thanks
If you are applying under Express Entry, you don't need to submit, and therefore have attested, your transcripts from 10th and 12th.

Shreebad

Dec 1, 2015
Thanks for ur reply Aragorn165!

I have applied with a regular program. Recently i received an email asking for the additional certified to a true copy of educational documents. The concern is I am an inland applicant and i am confused about how to get 10th & 12th certificates attested by the issuers(i.e. ICSE/CBSE Boards) as to my understanding boards doesn't issue transcripts. Though i had applied for my university transcripts. But I have no idea for 10th & 12th certificate attestation from whom should i get them certified.

Aragorn165

Champion Member
Sep 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-03-2016
Nomination.....
03-11-2015
AOR Received.
04-03-2016
Passport Req..
02-09-2016
Shreebad said:
Thanks for ur reply Aragorn165!

I have applied with a regular program. Recently i received an email asking for the additional certified to a true copy of educational documents. The concern is I am an inland applicant and i am confused about how to get 10th & 12th certificates attested by the issuers(i.e. ICSE/CBSE Boards) as to my understanding boards doesn't issue transcripts. Though i had applied for my university transcripts. But I have no idea for 10th & 12th certificate attestation from whom should i get them certified.
10th and 12th marksheets by CBSE and ICSE are issued in English, I believe, and are stamped by the issuing board- I think that should be enough for the CIC, but I am not that familiar with the pre-Express Entry programs, so I am afraid i cannot help you much! Sorry!

Sahib.24

Oct 17, 2019
Hello i have a query I have recently completed my 12 standard but my Canadian university wants my transcript of cbse board will my mark sheet work?

kena rai

Aug 18, 2020
Hello all i am applying on 12th basis so i need to transcript my marksheet as i don't have any college degree please help. Me