+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Transcripts collection before WES

riju16

Star Member
Nov 12, 2017
Hello all can i get my transcripts collected before i create an account in WES or do i have to first create WES account and then get my transcripts. Thanks

adtjindal

Star Member
May 2, 2017
new delhi
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
presumably you can before you apply- doesn't make a difference as far as i can tell. just make sure it's in a sealed envelope with stamp/signature across the flap.

riju16

Star Member
Nov 12, 2017
presumably you can before you apply- doesn't make a difference as far as i can tell. just make sure it's in a sealed envelope with stamp/signature across the flap.
are you 100percent sure about it?? can anyone definetly confirm plz

riju16

Star Member
Nov 12, 2017
Yes you can collect sealed transcripts before applying to WES. I collected both my transcripts before applying and had no problems whatsoever.
hi thanks and just another thing i forgot to ask. What about the WES application form. Do i need to sent that as well. Because if i get my transcripts sealed now. I wont be able to open it and insert the WES application form. So should i send that seperately in an envelope or do I need to even send it? Thanks

spso

Star Member
Dec 29, 2017
hi thanks and just another thing i forgot to ask. What about the WES application form. Do i need to sent that as well. Because if i get my transcripts sealed now. I wont be able to open it and insert the WES application form. So should i send that seperately in an envelope or do I need to even send it? Thanks
You will put the sealed transcripts, your WES form and university degree in another envelope and then send it via courier. Make sure to put the WES ref number as mentioned on their site.

riju16

Star Member
Nov 12, 2017
You will put the sealed transcripts, your WES form and university degree in another envelope and then send it via courier. Make sure to put the WES ref number as mentioned on their site.
So basically there would be two xerox copies of university degree, one with transcripts sealed and another one with WES form in another envelope sealed right? and thanks for answering.

spso

Star Member
Dec 29, 2017
So basically there would be two xerox copies of university degree, one with transcripts sealed and another one with WES form in another envelope sealed right? and thanks for answering.
There is a difference between transcript and degree.. transcript is what will be in the sealed and stamped envelope that the university will provide you, it basically has all the subjects and marks obtained in them throughout your course. You will also need to provide the degree which you would have got after the completion of the course from university (a xerox of it is needed), put your WES ref number on it.

So you final envelope (quote WES ref number on this as well) will contain:

1. A sealed transcript envelope which you obtained from University.
2. A xerox of degree (put WES ref number). No need to put this in a separate envelope. Just fold and put it in the main/container/final envelope.

spso

Star Member
Dec 29, 2017
Also go through the WES site once again just to ensure the requirements have not changed.

riju16

Star Member
Nov 12, 2017
There is a difference between transcript and degree.. transcript is what will be in the sealed and stamped envelope that the university will provide you, it basically has all the subjects and marks obtained in them throughout your course. You will also need to provide the degree which you would have got after the completion of the course from university (a xerox of it is needed), put your WES ref number on it.

So you final envelope (quote WES ref number on this as well) will contain:

1. A sealed transcript envelope which you obtained from University.
2. A xerox of degree (put WES ref number). No need to put this in a separate envelope. Just fold and put it in the main/container/final envelope.
Got it just a little bit confused at the last part, when you said final envelope. So basically there will be college transcripts sealed in an envelope which would be inside a FINAL envelope with the xerox of degree tucked in??

spso

Star Member
Dec 29, 2017
Got it just a little bit confused at the last part, when you said final envelope. So basically there will be college transcripts sealed in an envelope which would be inside a FINAL envelope with the xerox of degree tucked in??
Correct, don't get confused.