+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Transcript

pcool07

Jan 27, 2020
Hello everyone,

I am a bcom graduate from the Calcutta University and living in a different city. I need to send all the documents for Wes evaluation. I need to do transcript for the same. Below are some queries:-
1. Do I need to go there(Kolkata) or can send I the scanned copies to the university?
2. Do I need to submit the original hard copies to the university?
3. Is there anyone who has done the same before and got the s

PhdStream

Aug 7, 2013
Hello everyone,

I am a bcom graduate from the Calcutta University and living in a different city. I need to send all the documents for Wes evaluation. I need to do transcript for the same. Below are some queries:-
1. Do I need to go there(Kolkata) or can send I the scanned copies to the university?
did you do WES evaluation? How did you arrange transcript from Uni. of Calcutta?

Suradip

Sep 15, 2020
Hello everyone,

1. Its not required to visit personally. You can send some one on behalf of you or you can take help from http://mailtranscripts.com/ .
2. Its not required to submit the hard copies to the university. Attested soft copies are sufficient. However, due to covid, the university campus is still closed, they have not resumed their service yet.

PhdStream

Aug 7, 2013
Hi, thanks for sharing this. Could you please shade some more light.
1. Its not required to visit personally. You can send some one on behalf of you or you can take help from http://mailtranscripts.com/ .
Can we ask a friend of ours to go. Do they need to take the original certificates/transcripts?

2. Its not required to submit the hard copies to the university. Attested soft copies are sufficient. However, due to covid, the university campus is still closed, they have not resumed their service yet.
What do you mean by the attested soft copies?

Lastly, could you please share your experience if you have gone through this.

Last edited:

Suradip

Sep 15, 2020
Hi, thanks for sharing this. Could you please shade some more light.

Can we ask a friend of ours to go. Do they need to take the original certificates/transcripts?

What do you mean by the attested soft copies?

Lastly, could you please share your experience if you have gone through this.
Sorry, my bad. It should be attested photo copies. I have not done with the process yet, came to know these facts from certain blogs and posts. Due to university closure, the service is still unavailable.

PhdStream

Aug 7, 2013
Sorry, my bad. It should be attested photo copies. I have not done with the process yet, came to know these facts from certain blogs and posts. Due to university closure, the service is still unavailable.
Thank you for replying. I am thinking to send the form and copies of marksheet via mail. We are in Canada and we have no one in Calcutta or India, to request on our behalf.

Suradip

Sep 15, 2020
Thank you for replying. I am thinking to send the form and copies of marksheet via mail. We are in Canada and we have no one in Calcutta or India, to request on our behalf.
Do you have the email address of CU? can you share that ?

Suradip

Sep 15, 2020
Hi, Same goes for me. Due to pandemic it has become very difficult to send someone on behalf in order to accomplish the task.
I have one more point to ask, how are you paying their requested fees ($50) from remote location ? Heard that sbicollect is there to make online payment, if I proceed with that, which option to select under "select payment category" ?

PhdStream

Aug 7, 2013
Hi, Same goes for me. Due to pandemic it has become very difficult to send someone on behalf in order to accomplish the task.
I have one more point to ask, how are you paying their requested fees ($50) from remote location ? Heard that sbicollect is there to make online payment, if I proceed with that, which option to select under "select payment category" ?
Not sure this helps:
https://www.caluniv.ac.in/admission/M.Tech 2015-16/5. Procedure of Payment through State Bank Collect.pdf

My plan is to send the application package sometime next year or when the restrictions due to pandemic ramp down. FYI, we are not in hurry and need the seal transcript sometime in early 2022.

Below is my opinion and please check and verify before following this
I check the sbi collect quickly. What seems logical to me is choosing West Bengal --> Educational Institutions --> Calcutta University - Online Payment -->Payment for Misc Fees --> Transcript (as category when it asked to provide the details of payment)