+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Transcript Requirement for MDS from Rajasthan University of Health Science

ankurs

Apr 17, 2017
Hi All,
My Wife and I have recently started our PR Process for Canada and as a first step towards it need the Transcript for the degrees of My Wife and Me.

Can someone guide about what are the documents required for requesting Transcript for MDS (Masters of Dental Surgery) from Rajasthan University of Health Science. I will be travelling to Jaipur soon so all help is appreciated as I would not be able to travel to Jaipur multiple Times.

Thanks and Regards,
Ankur Sharma

Prachi123

Mar 20, 2018
Hi All,
Can someone kindly help?

Regards,
Ankur Sharma

Hi ankur
Did you manage to get the transcripts from agra university. If yes please share the procedure as it seems impossible as these guys are saying they haven't updated the records after 2015 . And even i need it urgently to process my file further.
Please do reply asap!
Thnx
Regards
Prachi abrol

gaps03

Nov 30, 2018
Hi ankur
Did you manage to get the transcripts from agra university. If yes please share the procedure as it seems impossible as these guys are saying they haven't updated the records after 2015 . And even i need it urgently to process my file further.
Please do reply asap!
Thnx
Regards
Prachi abrol
Hi Prachi
Did you manage to get the transcript from Agra Univ? Please let me know as its urgent for me.
Kushal